Bound To The Twin Hybrids EDITED!!

Joy:

We're thrown out the room guilt and remorse pooled in as we walked down the stairs.

Why did we even say that?

Because you both felt entitled to rule your sister's love life. Bliss remarked silently.

"How can you girls be so self centered?"

We looked downstairs to see all our servants, siblings, and parents looking at us in shock, disappointment and anger. Mom shakes her head in exasperation.

"Why would you do such a thing?" Most likely they heard the loud conversation from upstairs.

I tried to explain. "We.. we said it out of anger." Even though I said that it didn't seem plausible for an excuse.

Brian rolls his eyes.

"Fine. Let's say you girls did say it out of anger. Did you truly think that was appropriate?"

Lovely hugs herself and whispers.

"We didn't mean to lash out. We were just mad she accepted the apology of one of the people who did us wrong."

"....What authority?"

I look up at dad seeing him giving us a cold expression.

"What?"

"What authority was given to you girls to question your sister's judgement?!"

We shrunk in fear knowing we are going to be punished. Winter whispers at us in the silent room.

"You girls should be punished for your choices especially for that incident in school yesterday."

Aunt Kacy looks at us confused.

"What did the girls do?"

Amera answers for us.

" Joy, and Lovely wore crop tops and cut jeans to school. Even though we knew it was not allowed."

Uncle James slams his hand on the table.

"You girls are reckless and so irresponsible! You girls are only 12/14! All of you will be punis-"

Slam! Crash!

We run upstairs to Kiara's room to see things are thrown on the floor and her window broken. Coco screams out Kiara's name in fear.

"KIARA!"

4 Hours Later in Dad's Office( Lake):

"Let me know when you've found my daughter. Thank you. Good night."

Dad puts his phone down and turns to the girls. Shaking his head he sighs.

"Amera, Lovely, and Joy will have their clothes picked out by Winter and will have their electronics taken away. No car and studying will be the only thing you do after school."

Then he turned to the twins.

"For your disobedience and ungratefulness towards your eldest sister you both are punished with independence. You both will get a job, if they don't have jobs for 12 year olds then I suggest you make one! You will have to prepare your own breakfast, lunch, and dinner! Do the chores in the house, and all while balancing school duties and training! You also have to buy your own house and living necessities. We will give you sleeping bags and provide you food to last a week but you will be protected. You only bring 3 pairs of clothing the rest you have to buy from your own money.You say your sister never did anything for you girls?! Heh! Try doing the work she did for the past 6 years! You girls have 3 weeks to make 600,000 dollars! This much will be equivalent to the 6 years your sister had broken her neck to make. Your time startsss NOW!"