Bound to the Twin Hybrids EDITED!!

"She Builds Others Up Because She Knows What It's like to be torn down."
-Unknown

𝓦𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓟𝓸𝓲𝓷𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓥𝓲𝓮𝔀: 10 Years Ago (6 year old Winter): "MOMMY." The 6 year old winter gently pulled on her mother's shirt. "My hair is weird. Why is it changing color?"

She just looked at my hair and scoffed. "If you think bleaching half of your hair from red to white is going to gain me and your fathers attention then you should just give up. Your little sister Asa is working hard for the family and preparing to marry the heir of the MoonPack and you're over here being nothing but a burden. Go do something eventful with your life then we can talk."

Ever since Asa was born she ended up receiving lots of my parents love. My best friend Abel stopped talking to me after being engaged to my little sister and treats me like I'm not there. I think everyone loves her because she looks more like my dad which makes him proud. With his blone hair and brown eyes but I inherited my grandmother's freckles, green eyes, and red hair. My mother has blue eyes from grandpa but brown hair and she didn't have the best relationship with my grandmother. I'm guessing that's why they don't like me much. I remind them of something ugly I guess.

1 Year Later (7 Year old Winter):

"Oh my look at her hair it's fully white. Look at her eyes it changed from green to blue she's a freak!" My little sister Asa looks at me in disgust.

I now have white hair freckles and blue eyes. I thought I look nice but my family thinks otherwise.

"Bring the doctor and ask him why is her hair so white?"

My father sternly looks at me. "If it can't be fixed then we disown her."

I nervously move around in my seat.

The Doctor came and 2 hours later he made his diagnosis, "I think she's an Albino. The lack of pigment in hair, skin, or body cells and natural change from some of the cells in her body. Since she's a werewolf it won't really look as much as humans. It would look like hair dye or something, but I don't know why it's happening to her seeing you as her parents don't have it."

After more discussion by the family and elders my father took me outside in the snow and looked at me.

"This Family is the Alpha Family of the ForestPack and we can't have a girl who looks like you.. Besides your 5 year old sister is excellent in everything she does and you are just the opposite."

I shudder at his firm and ruthless expression. "You're abandoning me? And you're also letting my sister marry my best friend?"

My mother scoffs, "Your sister is more capable to hold a man than you can, you might just sit there like an idiot and not be able to serve him right. Don't worry your sister will handle what you should have been capable of doing."

I looked at my best friend Able to see him looking at me with no emotions and seeing him talking with my sister made me feel betrayed.

"Now GET OUT!!" My sister Asa exclaims, pushing me into the snow. Then with one final look at my family I ran as fast as I could into the woods.