Bound To The Twin Hybrids EDITED!!

Next day
Kiara:

"We are sorry."

"What?" I stared and Jordan and Trey unconcerned.

"We are sorry... for everything."

"Okay."

"That's it?" A smile boomed on Trey's face. "You forgive us now?"

"Hell no!" I glared at the both of them. "Just because you apologized doesn't mean I'm obligated to accept it."

"Well why not?!" Jordan yelled angrily.

"You've abandoned me. I'm don't have to accept it just because you feel guilty!"

"If by your logic then you shouldn't have accepted Kadin's apology either!"

"Who told you?" Did Kadin already started telling people?

"Keva. Kadin rejected their bond to go back to you." I was surprised. I didn't know that happened.

"He didn't hurt me intentionally compared to you two who hurt me every chance you got!"

"That's so backwards Kiara!" Trey yelled at me. "Just admit you wanted him back from Keva which is why you accepted him."

"What's backwards- I stood in front of them. "Is the fact my blood brothers treats their cousin more better than their blood sister!" I shoved Trey. "What's backwards is that I was blamed for the death of my parents!" I shoved Jordan. "What's backwards is that my brothers allowed me to be constantly abused!" I shoved them both at the same time. "Whats backwards was that I had to raise two children and still wasn't able to protect myself!" I continued to shove them harshly. "Does it hurt?! Huh?! Does that hurt?! Or does it need to be more backwards for you!!"

Anger fuelled my body but I sighed and grabbed my school bag. "You both are the problem. Instead of trying to mend things with me first... which will most likely won't happen any time soon. Try fixing your bond with our baby sisters. Or better yet seek therapy for your damned trauma and stop projecting it on other people."

I left the empty classroom furious. They pulled me into an empty classroom saying they wanted tk talk but I regret even allowing them to speak to me and messing up my mood.

"You forgave him?"

I looked up to see Lovely and Joy looking at me with betrayal. "You forgave Kadin?"

I thought for a moment and sighed. "He- he didn't mean to hurt me."

Joy scoffed. "So you are dating him now."

"No I'm not-

"Are you planning to?"

"Not at the moment-

"So what are you two?!" They both yelled.

I thought for a moment before continuing. "We are... acquaintances."

Joy rolled her eyes. "That's a lie."

I felt guilty and bitterly about the situation and sighed. "We'll talk more about it at home."

"Okay." They turned and left for class leaving me annoyed with alot more on my plate.

Home:

As we walked into the house I ask the head maid Jenna for our parents.

Jenna points to my dad's office.

"All of your parents are in the office Ms. Kiara."

Thanking her I walk into the office as the noise settles down. The adults look at me with a stoic face waiting for me to say something.

"... I'm sorry for how I'm behaving lately but I promise you I have everything under control and I'm prepared to continue my responsibilities."

After a few silent minutes Aunt Kacy and Mom give me a hug.

"It's alright darling, you're not used to expressing yourself but you should be more open with us."

Mom nods.

"If something is bothering you, you can't just shove it under the rug. That's what we're here for!"

I nod and laugh as Uncle James starts ruffling my hair.

"You're such an adult! Learn to loosen up every once in a while. Might end up with grey hairs!"

As I laugh I notice Dad looking at me silently with an unreadable expression. I pout with my arms out.

"You're already giving up on your daughter?! Where's the love?"

He smirks and rolls his eyes.

"I'm not rewarding bad behavior and neither do I tolerate it."

I dramatically shriek in sadness.

"You don't love me anymore?!"

He laughs hard and gives me a hug.

"Kid it's called tough love! Get used to it."

After hugging him I look at his desk seeing some documents.

"What were you guys talking about?"

Everyone looks tense as Uncle James answers for them.

"Your sister says you're a street fighter? What's your name?"

I roll my eyes. These little women are telling my business too damn much.

"It's Frost Storm."

Mom looks at me surprised.

"So it's true! You are Frost Storm!"

I shrug.

"What's the big deal?"

"The big deal is that it's said you're a female legend! You've known to never lose a fight and always send your opponents near their deathbed! You're so well known to the point where people want to know your identity and recruit you all around the world! Especially since the competition is coming up next month!"

Dad nods.

"Many people know you're supernatural, they just don't know which one. It would be best to stop fighting for now. At least until you participated in the tournament next month. Also we are training starting next week."

As I nod I remember Joey.

"Can I fly Joey down here?"

"WHOS JOEY?!"

Dad and Uncle James yell together.

I roll my eyes for the hundredth time and explain to them my situation with Joey.

Mom smiles.

"I think it's a great idea! Joey can train you and the group while you two can catch up!"

Both my dad and Uncle James mumble silently in agreement. Smiling, I give them a hug each and leave the room.