Bound To The Twin Hybrids EDITED!!

"I have standards that I don't plan on lowering for anybody... including myself."
- Zendaya

Kiara's Point Of View:

"You are weird."

I turned around as I see Cody leaned against the wall as he watched me pack my backpack.

"Oh? Is it because I'm not on my knees sucking dick?"

Cody gave a sly smile.

"You want to try it?"

I pushed passed him and scoffed.

"I have priorities that doesn't revole around sucking cock."

"Such as?"

"My "brothers", "family"or even the world can turn their back on them. But those girls are what I'm fighting for future for."

"Well, from the looks of it over here
... your future doesn't look bright."

Cody said as he gazed down at me.

"You are looking front the wrong angle."

"Or maybe it looks dim throughout the whole picture."

Raina scrunched her face at him and passed him.

"Then buy some damn glasses."

I see my girls skipping to me with a brand new smile like nothing happened. I look at them with a sad smile wondering what kind of luck I have in my old life to have these 2 amazing sisters as a blessing.

Joy grabs my hand as we walk to the school with Lovely. "Are you hurt? Just let me know and i'll give you the biggest hug in the world!"

A small smile spreads as I pull her cheeks. "Yes i am hurt, but your hug will make me feel so much better."

I picked her up and spun her around as she giggled.

"Yayy!!"

Lovely jumps on my back and giggles. "Don't forget me!!!!"

I stopped and gasped dramtically. "Forget you?! Never!"

I picked her up on my back and spun both of them around while laughing without restraint. Sometimes you gotta be happy, even if you are in dire situations. You gotta find and protect that thing that makes you happy, and in my case that's my sisters'. I just wanna protect them from everything, even from themselves.

Third person point of view:

After 5 minutes of the girls laughing and giggling in front of the packhouse, the girls start walking to school since they don't have enough money for any car/transportation. They walk and laugh all the way to school without noticing they are being watched.

Kadin looked at the way Kiara cared for her sisters and the way she talked to Cody surprised him. Many pack members would either be quiet or try to butter them up, but the way she was blunt with it took him off guard.

I mean the freak basically told us off and it took a lot of willpower to stop my wolf(Ryder) and demon(Faze) from going crazy.

The brothrs both inherited theit demon from their grandfather. He was a ruthless coward racists misgyost against many women. Even the pack he ran,, disliked him so much. The old man was half demon and half wolf. His genes skipped their father but was activated in their genes. He was happy that his failure of a son birthed "Geniuses."

"Let's go Kadin."

Kadin snaps out of his daze nodding and follows his older brother into their car as they drive towards the school.