《Chapter 2》

"TB, where do you think they could've gone?" Gelatin asked. He had infact gone to get backup; and his backup knight was Tennis Ball. They both knew if they didn't return with Princess Leafy they'd be fired immediately; they just had to hope for the best. "I - I don't know..." TB said shakily,"This forest is like a maze her and her kidnapper are probably already lost."
"Yeah; but so are we," Gelatin gulped.
"Fair," TB replied,"We're so dead."
Gelatin nodded; he grabbed his helmet. He looked at it, tears now in his eyes. "I had a great time serving you," he mumbled. TB looked down with a frown on his face.

Meanwhile Leafy and Firey were still in their hiding spot. "So are we lost?" Leafy asked.
"Me? Lost? I used to live in this forest," Firey chuckled,"Before I found the valcano; and when I was first banished I used to live in this very forest."
"R - Really?" Leafy asked, her eyes sparkling.
"L - Leafy I didn't know it was that impressive to —" Firey tried to say.
"Y - You didn't call me 'Princess Leafy'!" Leafy gasped.
"What?" Firey rose an eyebrow,"Is that surprising?"
"N - No...? Well, I just — no one ever called me just by just my name they always added 'Princess' in front," Leafy chuckled,"I always preferred just 'Leafy'."
"Oh... well you're not a princess anymore," Firey smiled,"You can be called whatever you want now, Leafy."
"You're right," Leafy grinned clenching her hands into fists,"I'm not a princess anymore; I can be who I wanna be!"
"Heh, they're never going to trust you when they find out you trust me," Firey mumbled.
"F - Firey, don't be like that..." Leafy said,"You're still a person; and who cares if I trust you?"
"I - uh.. um.. Well," Firey tried to say. Leafy grabbed hold of his hands; a smile on her face. Nothing had changed about her...
Firey gave her a sad smile; Leafy chuckled a little. "Why are you laughing?" Firey asked.
"I am?" Leafy began,"Well I just noticed that your tail reacts to your emotions as if you were some kind of dog."
"I'm much more threatening than a dog!" Firey exclaimed.
"Aww," Leafy mumbled. Firey realised that his tail was wagging itself from side to side in happiness. He blushed slightly in embarrassment; maybe he wasn't very threatening at all. "Heh, not so threatening you mean," Leafy chuckled.
"Ok, so maybe not threatening at all," Firey chuckled.
"Hehe," Leafy smiled,"So where should we go?"
"Yoyleland," Firey replied,"There's yoyle berries there and I can prevent myself from accidentally killing you if I eat then; because, you may not know this, they turn the person who eats the berry into metal."
Leafy nodded,"Let's go."

"Oh my collagen, we're going to lose our jobs, TB!" Gelatin exclaimed. He was scared. "Gelatin calm down," TB tried to reassure him.
"You want me to fucking calm down!" Gelatin yelled.
"Gelatin, language!" TB shot at him.
"I don't care! Because clearly unlike you, I actually care about my job!" Gelatin shot back,"What are we going to say: 'Hey, King Four, the dragon just kidnapped Princess Leafy and we just kinda stood there.'!" 
The two then were forced into marching back to the kingdom.

Meanwhile Firey and Leafy were on their way to Yoyleland. Yoyle City had been abandoned a long time ago; so there was not harm in going to live there. Firey's tail was slowly swaying from side to side; a small smile on his face. While Leafy admired the dragon - hybrid. Leafy chuckled a little; a blush on her face now. "Yoyleland is miles away, Firey," Leafy stated,"It's going to take us days to get there."
"I know, Leafy," Firey replied,"That's why we had to start walking as soon as possible."
"I suppose you have a point," Leafy smiled.