𝖔𝖓𝖊

Teeth clench tight, eyes close with a cigarette between his fingers. Hands went up to his mouth putting the smoking stick to his thin lips, he inhale the smoke and then exhale it through his nose. He didn't seem to be affected by the death stick his taking in,in fact he didn't even care.

Chuckling, he stand up from his seat moving closer to the balcony taking a better look at the chaos below.

Cars beeping can be heard every where causing loud noises...too loud for his liking..

He hate noises...

Hand run through his hair combing it backward. Walking back to his table, he put the cigarette down to his over use ash stray.

A sudden knock is heard from the door.
"Boss...they said you need me?"one of his man ask.

"Yes..come in."he said and the said man enter the room.

"Boss."he said and bow to him.

He stare at the man standing for a second after giving him a smile that doesn't reach his dark eyes. The man shiver and swallow the lump on his throat feeling scared all of the sudden.

His boss never smile...not even once.

"Take a seat"he signal him with the dangerous smile still on his lips.

The man was shock from the offer..his boss never did this......but he just follow his boss order.

"Ah..ye-yes.."he hesitantly walk and took a seat in front of his boss.

He eye the man and he avoid his boss scary look by looking at the floor.

"Why don't you look at me?....Are you afraid that i might find out that you are the one who is stealing MY money?"he chuckle and the man in front of him start to shake from fear..tears flowing down his eyes..

"But..too late isn't?..i know it already." His smile drop changing his aura completely.

"I'm sorry.....im sorry...please spare me"he kneel down on his knees beging to his boss with a teary eyes.

"Hmmm.."his boss stand up to walk closer to him. He crouched down to his label and raise the mans head to look at him..

"What do you think about me giving them surprise, huh?"he ask while shaking the picture of the man's family a little bit in front of his face.

"No..please no...not my family please..."the man cried harder and beg crazily to his boss..

"I will..i will do anything just please leave my family alone.."he said..crying his eyes out.

"Anything?"his boss ask in a chuckle.

"Anything."

"Why don't you just give me a favor" he said and the man on his knees nod carelessly..

"Stand up"he commanded and he follow willingly.

"Now jump off that balcony" he said in a monotone voice and the man eyes widen.

"What?!"he accidentally shout at him.

"You won't do it?okay...just prepare a funeral for your family.."he smile at him again..

"I'll do it! I'll do it..don't touch my family"

"Go on"he chuckle.

The man walk towards the balcony, tears running down from his eyes..his boss continue to smile showing how evil he is.

He watch the man climb and stand at the edge..he see him shake but he didn't care...he waited for him to jump but his taking to much time to do it..he groan and poke his tongue in his cheek.

"I'm waiting~"he sing and giggle.

The man close his eyes as he whisper.."for my family.."he said and finally jump.

He laugh louder when he saw the man jump from the balcony..he love it..he love messing with people...he hold his laughter and then make a straight face..

"Idiot" he said and turn his back to walk away..

____________________________________

First chapter.!!..oh my gosh!!!! 😄