𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

The way the wind blow on his face is irritating him to the max.. He have to attend a meeting that he needed in every year at the beach area.......honestly he doesn't even needed that at the first place he just needed to maintain his cover from the public which he hate but still do it..

Yoongi know that the other people hate him because he hold more power than them making it more easier to yoongi to convince himself to go and attend this kind of meeting because of their faces...their reaction...it's so amusing to him and entertaining to watch...

There are some glaring at him, some hiding their face, and some of them are trying to not to shit on their pants....Yoongi sat there, doing nothing but his business..he didn't care at all..why would he care??

"Are we done?"yoongi ask in irritation...he is bored, like bored bored...really bored..

They stare at him as he is crazy..well he is but Yoongi just give then an eye roll..like giving them a sign to answer his question already

"We have one last topic sir.." Gosh...Yoongi really needed to break some bones..he can't really deal well with his anger issue.. He know really well that he is scary..yes he admit it but he became more terrifying when he can't stop his anger..

He fish out the new pack of cigarette out of his pocket and started to unpack it getting a stick to kill time... He's hand grab his lighter and light it up burning the end of the stick..he raise his hand and put the burning stick to his eager mouth taking a long inhale..

"Argh..fuck this...im out" yoongi stood up as they stare at him in nervousness that he might lash out randomly and start yelling..

.he did that last time when he didn't like their tone of talking...He walk out and quickly went inside his car driving to get him home...he needed to calm down...maybe torture her for a bit...

He smirk at his wonderful idea as he humm sipping his stick of death....he need to have fun for a while so he can start his plan after..

_

His eyes stare at the girl laying down on the floor with chain attached to her neck and foot..the girl look so helpless sleeping there like a dog making Yoongi pleased from the sight in front of him...

he love it..he love the power he release that makes them terrified..

The girl jolted awake and slowly open her eyes..she groan because of her tensed body that cause by the hard and cold floor she slept in....

Her eyes slowly went to Yoongi meeting his smirking face..she didn't know what to do...she was caught red handed last time she tried to escape...and that makes her in that situation..being chain like a dog..

"Have fun sleeping?"he chuckle and she just blink fastly..

He walk closer and crouch down to her label looking straight in the eye..he smirk
..he hold her chain pressing it on both side causing her hissed in pain..

"Look at me...and show how scared you are.."he whisper...she can't look at yoongi in the eye afraid that she might get lost in his two dark orbs..his eyes hold the lost universe...that can get anyone lost in just one glimpse...

"I'm not scared of you.."she finally said without stuttering but in a murmur..you can tell that she is scared but won't admit and feed his huge pride....

"Of course"..he scoff and laugh at her failed attempt of being brave..well she tried..

He unlock the chain on his neck making her move a bit backward from fear..she look at his face as he us busy unlocking her chain..she gather all her might and question him....

"Where are you ta-taking me?" Her voice is small and scared but still push her might to ask him a question ...

"Somewhere you don't wanna know..",he simply answer her question with his smirk plastered on his thin lips..

He drag the girl to the other room gripping her wrist way to tight..her wrist turn red from his hold and she almost cried in pain..

"It hurts.."

"It's suppose to be.."he said and reach out the door knob opening it as she push her in harshly making her stumble..

"What do you want from me!!?"she scream as her tears flow on her cheeks uncontrollable... She had enough..she don't what she did to end up in this situation ..

"Nothing...just needed you for power...."he smile. At her creepily..after a while his smile suddenly drop making her nervous as hell.

"Now...tell me where do you want to start first..."

____________________________________

I updated..and yes..i didn't forgot this story...

So please give me a vote and comment whatever you want down below....

❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️