𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗

Moan was heard in every corner of the house making the man irritate from the sound.

Yoongi decided to visit his fathers house but he regret it as soon as he take a step inside. He close his eyes and make a fist calming his self trying not to burst inside the room to grab the whore of a lady and shoot his own father in the head.

Yoongi love his mom..

He love his mom so much that he almost reach the point of killing everyone in the funeral when no one tell him about what happend until he found it out by himself and attend the funeral yelling at everyone with a gun in his hand...gripping it tightly.

That's why he almost snapped in anger when he hear what is happening..he want to kill his dad..he want to kill his dad even before his mom was gone..
He wish to shoot his dad and sent him to the hospital to recover just to shoot him all over again.

The moan suddenly stop and only hard breathing can be heard including his harsh one's.

The door open revealing his half naked father who is only on his boxers..he just stood there shooting him sharp glares waiting for him to be notice.

As if his father feel his dangerous glares, his head turn to Yoongi and he gasp.

"Son" he cringe hard..

Goshh..even listening to his voice disgust me..he thought to him self.

"Hi, Heejun.." yoongi said in his monotone voice calling his dad from his first name.

"What are you doing here?" His so called father ask him and he chuckle and give him a straight face after.

"Oh..me?" Yoongi point to him self.."i just want to see if you're still alive or dead..but sadly..i can still see you"he said walking to the sofa and seat down still facing his father..

Heejun swallowed the lump on his throat uncomfortably While Yoongi eye him from head to toe...he don't wanna lie but his son scared him..his son can break any bones if he wanted and kill anyone if he's bored and that scare him the most..

"Honey? Who is that?" Heejun's eyes widen when the woman search for him..

Yoongi's eyes examine them slowly every inch of their body..his tongue poke the inside of his cheek as his eyes darken in madness..

"You don't know me?"yoongi ask giving the woman a deadly stare.

The women shake her head and raise her eyebrow..Yoongi chuckle at the sight..

So funny..he thought..

"No...should i know who you are?"she again don't know any idea what she is talking to.. heejun know the woman beside him fucked up but he didn't dare to interfere their conversation..

Yoongi raise his eyebrows and wear his creepy grin..the sign when your life will be ended kind of grin.. he then laugh at her..leaving the woman confuse..

"No..i prefer you won't know.."he stand up and walk closer and put his finger to the woman chin bringing her face closer to his lips.

Heejun look away from them...he know what his son is doing but he didn't stop him. His feet move walking a little from fear.

The woman cheeks redden from Yoongi's action. Yoongi eye her looking at her lips to her cheeks then stare at her eyes giving her a side smirk.

"What a whore you are"yoongi whisper at her ear then push her face away from him hardly...

"Get out"he said.

"What?! You cant do that!"she shout at him..she really don't have any idea who he is..

"I can do whatever fucking i want..now get out before i shoot your head" yoongi warn her and the unknown women stand up and glare at yoongi before she dash out off the house..

"Finally" yoongi murmur clenching his jaw tight.

He turn his head and face heejun with a serious face and give him a smile giving heejun anxiety running down his spine.

"Now...who the fuck is she!?i thought you won't do it again?..you really have the guts to do this when you fucking promise mom!"heejun look at the ground feeling the anger coming out of his son.

"I will kill you" Yoongi said and leave the house before he have the urge to kill his ass hole father..he drive back to his house burning in anger....

"After the business, Yoongi...you just need him for business"he said to his self while driving fast..

_______________________________________

Hi...☹️🙂