𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

Finally..Yoongi was so happy at this moment that he even give his men a day off. They were so shock at his words and ask him again what he suppose to mean..

"Boss, what do you mean?"one of them ask.

"I said today is your day off, isn't that clear enough?. "he said and take a sip at his coffee before continuing his sentence..."just go on and leave before i change my mind"

They bow their head and slowly walk out of the office leaving their boss alone... He walk towards his table taking his seat...he open his laptop and turn it on.

Yoongi look at the screen of his laptop observing the girl in the video from the CCTV at his room.. yes. He install a CCTV at his house before locking her from the outside world...

The girl struggle to move from the chair she is tied from, she tried to wiggle her body but soon give up and cried.. Yoongi shows his famous smirk...he love how other people cry and give up to him....he feel so powerful at that...

"How weak and dumb..." he chuckle..

He slip his hands on the pocket inside of his suit grabbing the pack of cigarette he keep...he unwrap the packaging and take a stick lighting it up with his lighter that he always keep inside his office..

"Enemies are struggling, me is gaining power..."he randomly said to himself while she watch the blue eyed girl crying on the chair tied up ..

He brought up the stick to his mouth trapping it in between his lips...the feeling of ecstacy erupt inside his body as he inhale the smoke that he is addicted to..burning his lungs...

He never care about others feeling nor emotions...that makes him just stare at them in bored when they cry in pain every time he torture them...in facts it makes him happy instead.

There is just this feeling inside him enjoyed what he is doing...the killing...the torturing...abusing...all of that is the things he enjoyed the most..

His eyebrow raise suddenly and he chuckle watching the girl finally finding out how to untie her self from the chair...she cut the rope by grinding it on the slightly sharp edge of the chair freeing her self fully...

"Or maybe she's not really dumb at all.."he scorn not believing what he saw...

He turn his laptop off and close it as he fix his suit buttoning it back to normal..he throw the cigarette away and went back to his house to check the girl...

_

Yoongi~

Trying to escape..

You can't run from me.....

Grabbing my car key, i quickly went out from my office getting to my cars to drive home...she better not run if she don't to be tortured..

I hate it when they disobey me..in irritates my nerves..

The car speed exceed going fast not caring if i will cause any accidents....and i will not be the one who is apologizing..because they should be the one that will apologize for staining my car if that happens in any time .well i never care to be honest...they will die anyway..they should be thankful im giving them a favour..

I enter the forest road that leads me to my house...after a minutes i finally arrive and went inside immediately..

I take a sit at my sofa when i hear hee trying to open the door where she is locked in..i seated face the door waiting for her to come out if she's really that desperate..

She stop for a while and i raise an eyebrow..

giving up already?..

A loud bang is heard from the door making me chuckle in amusement..
I waited patiently for her to open the door and i got bored...after a few try the door swing open and i hear her shout..

"Finally!"she smile successfully and jumping around as she congratulate herself...

Maybe she didn't notice me yet...i just stare at her giggling around..i got irritated so i decided to clap loudly starttling her..

"Done celebrating?" Her mouth went wide as well as her eyes..

"Shit"she said in murmur but enough for me to hear..

"Trying to escape, huh?"i ask her and she bit her lip trying to control her nervousness..

"I, uh..."she couldn't even make a sentence...poor girl..

"You've been such a bad girl..."i stand up and walk closer to her...she walk backward from fear..hahaha..look how scared she is..how small compared to me..so pathetic....i look at her up and down and she shake in fear..

"I should punish you.." i smirk placing my hands on her shoulder pushing her hard to the floor and she lost conscious making me laugh a little bit..

"Weak girl.."i said and carry her and place her back to my bed..

_______________________________________

Thanks 4 reading this chapter...

Comment what you think and feel or anything you want..

And vote..that will help as well..

Love u all..❣️