𝖘𝖎𝖝

Yeri~

This fucking head ache...

I look like a zombie... My lips are chapped and i can see the eye bags underneath my eyes..my blue deep beautiful eyes are no longer beautiful.

"Fuck"i drag my feet to walk and go to the kitchen.

"Where the hell did i put that medicine!"yeah i know shouting wouldn't help me anything but i'm just an idiot...i reach and open every door of my cupboards but i see nothing....

My stomach crumble and let out a sound making me laugh in miserable..why am i so careless...food i need a fucking food..
Letting out a sigh a walk towards my refrigerator to get some food..

"Eggs...again..whatever"i said and roll my eyes. I'm not really a great cook so i only know how to fry and cook noodles so yeah...you can say that i'm a dumb shit leaving our house without knowing about cooking at all.

I fried my eggs and starting eating it peacefully...

"i can't with this silent"my phone is not new model so i can't really see anything besides the crack on the screen but i can manage..it's still working.

I open my phone and blast some music not caring if my neighbor will shout me again...she's so sensitive and it's irritating the shit out of me.

I wash the plate that i use after i eat and went out for a walk....my eye brow arch as i step outside..why the hell that the sky is dark..and it's raining??

I look at my phone to check the time and i gasp..6:48 pm?..wait..how long did i sleep? What the fuck..how did i not notice this earlier?..

"Whatever"i went back inside to get my umbrella....

I call a taxi so i can arrive at the park fastly. I love parks..no matter what the weather is.. the taxi arrive and i hop in telling the driver my destination...

I step out of the car and inhale the breeze..wow..so polluted..
I look around and see no one..i guess they don't want to come this kind of place, even better..

Strolling down the pathways i humm peacefully enjoying myself and my alone time..sometimes it feels so great being alone..

"There's a ribbon in the sky that i lov-"i stop walking and singing when a black van enter the park..i slowly went and hide from the bushes peeking at the car...

"You sure she is here?"men came out of the van and one them ask his friend i assume?"yeah..she love parks"the man answer him and turn around taking of his mask exposing his face.

Anxiety rush through my veins giving me a unknown feeling in my stomach. My pounding heart can be heard due to my nervousness...i can only hear my pounding heart in my ears..it's too loud..shit..

I recognise the man..he's the one that followed me in the party!..wait...they are the man that i see outside my apartment the last few days..

Why are they following me?

My feet move back a little fast and i stumble landing on my butt. A loud gasp of hiss escape my mouth and my eyes widen..their eyes are on me..i can see the man without mask smirk..shit.

"Get her"he said and the begin running towards me..

I didn't waste my time and get up to run away from them. I let go of my umbrella and just continue running.

Shit they are fast...gathering all my streanght i quicken my pace and take a big step while running..thank goodness i'm an athlete..

Not so surely at my surroundings i quickly take a look at my back and saw them..they are still chasing me..

After running for a while a saw a house in the middle of the forest..and i decided to maybe knock for help.

_

Author:

Yoongi's eyes are dead staring blankly at his window looking at the falling rains..he bought a new house without knowing why he bought it for the first place..so he stare at his window ...with a smoking stick of cigarette in between his fingers laying comfortably at his arm rest.

"Rains washes all the pain..puff" he scuff thinking about the words his emo teacher he kill when he is still at school..but he drop out.

He slowly inhale the smoke of the stick silently watching the rain rolling down the glass cover of the window..

When suddenly he hear a knock...
He was confuse on who is the one knocking his door remembering he have no neighbor. With a raise eye brow he walk to wards the door and open it.

Kang Yeri.

Eyes widen and a sly smirk appear in his lips..
"I'm sorry but can i come in...someone is chasing me" yoongi continue to smirk while wondering how dumb the girl is to not be questioning the owner of the house in the middle of some forest.

"Yes...of course come in" yoongi fake a smile inviting the girl.. his eyes stare at her wet clothes and hair from the rain..

"Are you cold?"his eyes show some concern that he master lying for along time. The girl nod.

Yoongi went to grab some of the blanket and give it her with a smile when he hear another knock on his door..
"Please..sit comfortably.."he said before leaving her answering the door..

He twist the handle and open it with a satisfied smirk..he saw his men gasping for air.
"Boss..we lost her"they say and he laugh it off making them confuse..

"Ahh .don't worry..i have her"yoongi open the door wide showing the girl sitting on the sofa making them gasp including her..

Yoongi turn around still with his smirk to the girl..

"Finally, i've been waiting for you"he said evily.

____________________________________

Thank you for reading this chapter...if you don't like it i will try my best and improve but if so...

Please vote and comments anything you wanted to say...

Be safe🥰