𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊

"Shut up!"

"I swear boss..i'm telling you she's not in her apartment"one of his men said looking at the ground feeling terrified by his boss. Yoongi is fuming in anger by his men failed move. He's disappointed. He just get out of his fathers house in anger and they just make it worse.

"I said shut the fucking up!...do you even think of waiting her?!!where did you put your fucking brain?!..And you think you the right to call off your job???..you think you are the boss?!"yoongi then push his table startling all his men.

"You..give me your gun"he point at the man whom he is shouting. The man hesitated but he give it without any choice.

Yoongi open his palm telling him to hand him the gun. His hands are shaking a little bit obvious and yoongi chuckle.

"Are you scared?"yoongi ask him and the man nodded saving his life and trying not to fuck up more in front of his boss. Yoongi is pointing the gun straight to his head.

"You wanna die?"yoongi ask once again and he shake his head aggresively showing how he want to live more. Yoongi poke his tongue inside his cheek.

"Then don't fucking mess up"he whisper chuckling while eyeing the man in front of him that who fear him. The man's adam's apple bop swallowing his fear and give his boss a little nod. Yoongi put the gun down from his hand and look at him in glare.

"Good..now all of you get out and get the girl.."Yoongi said and they all bow before leaving him alone.

"Aghhh!!!" Yoongi throw his phone off the building as he shout in anger. Deep breath fill the room mix with tension.

The new pack of cigarette is now open and one of the stick is in between Yoongi's finger. Lighter burn the end of the stick causing it to produce smoke and that's satisfy Yoongi the most. The smell of the cigarette and his favourite minty flavour.

He raise his hand and place the smoking stick in his mouth inhaling the smoke while he exhale it through his nose.

"Glad i have you, partner"yoongi said to the stick of cigarette.

_

Yeri~

I stare at the clock feeling bored as ever waiting for a customer when i got startled by the sound of the bell ringing on the door.

A customer order some cake and smoothie as i do my work..goshh i wanted to quit my job..so boring but i don't have any choice am i right?..

I look again at the clock and smile..yes!!my shift is over..
"Hey!!bye!!!.."i shout to my boss as i get rid of the uniform and run off the cafe with a smile on my face.

My phone ring so i answer it with a grin still on my face.
"The party is starting girl"my friend said over the phone shouting, trying to be loud as the crowd...
"Yeah..i'm on my way!!see yah!"i turn of the phone and call for a taxi to ride to go in the party..

It's been a months when i attend parties that's why i'm kinda a little too excited that i start screaming inside the taxi..the driver tell me to shut up but i don't like that so i scream even more louder lol ....yeah..guess what the taxi driver kick me out..

It was so funny for a while until i realize i'm going to attend some party and i'm so late already leaving me no choice but to run..and i did..

Finally, i reach the house where the party is being held and i stare in awe before entering..

"Why so late,girl?"my friend ask me as she give me hug..i just smile at her and she give me an eye roll..

I grab the alcohol in her hand and pour it on my mouth. The burning feeling of the liquid running through my throat truly amaze me and i love it..

"Let's get drunk!!!"i shout raising my drink up in the air grinding my body to the people dancing crazily to the beats beside me..i dont care...

Hours past by and my system is shutting down. I went into the corner and take a sit for a while..woah..i'm drunk..

I look around and saw people making out..eww..some of them are pass out and the others are dancing..my eyes wonder more and i caught an eyes staring at me..i got confuse so i just stare at them.

They start pointing at me and running towards me...what the hell is happening??.

"That's her!!grab her!!"what the fuck?? My body jolted a wake and i started running away from them..they keep shouting at me to stop and i got really nervous..i run more faster and take a hard turn hiding from them....

"Where is she?!..shit..boss is going to kill us...let's find her there.."i heard them say and left...i carefully walk out off my hiding spot and went home...

Who the fuck are they......

______________________________________

I guess this is my longest chapter so far..lol..

Please vote and comments..

Thanks 4 reading lovelyzzz🥰🥰🥰🥰