𝖙𝖜𝖔

He stood up there, watching the cars again with a stick on his mouth. After what happend last week when he found out about the the thief, his shoulder relax but his eyes remain the same...dark and cold.

Taking out the stick from his mouth he blow the smoke out enjoying the mint taste.

"Ah..my favourite.."he said to himself..

His phone rang from his table and he turn his head to the direction. Approaching his phone he smirk seeing the caller ID..he knew something is coming...he knew he will receive good news today.

He pick up the phone place it near his ear.
"Boss...we caught him."his man said on the phone..

He smirk successfully and he hung up the call..he only needed the three words to be mentioned..he feel powerful when hearing it.

Fixing his clothes, he grab his phone and his car key leaving his office to go to his favourite place...

He drive his car silently..eyes cold, lips smirk. Power..power is what he wanted more than anything. He didn't need others opinion, that didn't matter to him. For him their voices means nothing. No one can make him think twice to kill what he needed to kill.

The car stop to the destination where he want to be. His feet touches the ground, he can feel the excitement rushing to his veins. He push the door open and his men startle from his unannouced visit, they bow their heads instantly.

"How's you peasant doing?"He ask his men.

"Good boss"they answer at the same time as they practise it..they are scared..they fear him.

"Bring me to the man you caught" he said voice dropping lower than normal..

And of course they listen to him afraid they will end up like the one he made him jump from the 40th floor building.

They respected him

_

"Where is she?!"he ask the man who they tied up on the chair..

The man didn't answer shaking his head refusing to say a word..The boss is on the corner watching his men do their work but he frown in dissatisfaction when they fail to make the man speak.

"I said where is she?! Speak or i will shout you!"they threaten him but the man only laugh making them confuse..

"You little boys are dumb...i won't say a word...beat me or whatever for all i care..you cant kill me"he said making then clench their teeth in annoyance.

The boss chuckle..the man has a point..his men are too dumb for their choice of word. Now he want to get rid of them but not yet.

"Why don't you call your boss,huh?where is he? The man that all of you are afraid of?...is he hiding somewhere?"the man chuckle but the men surrounding him are shock from his words..

The boss men knew he fuck up.

A loud clapping is heard as the boss show his self to the man with his men eyes widen.

"Now now...i like how tough you are...until i make you kneel on your knees and beg later."the boss said and smile..

Seeing their boss smile like that, they knew something terrible will happend and it's a sign they leave their boss behind with the man alone..so they leave them two.

"You can't make me say any word..i'm not scared of you!"he shout at the boss face but he only smile more.

"I know..you're a brave one.."the boss said..

"You can't do anything, Yoongi!"

"Oh..you knew me"he let out a laugh..."too funny..i knew you too, jay."

"I heard you have a daughter...a beautiful lovely daughter...do you think she will be happy if i pay her a visit?"yoongi ask him..

Jay's eye widen but he tried to keep his cool and denied.
"I-i don't have daughter"

"Hmm is that so?..because there is this little girl named cath saying that his fathers name is jay."yoongi shrug his shoulder acting like an innocent.

"Gwangju...she's in gwangju!!please don't touch my child!"jay cried helplessly and beg like how yoongi said earlier.

"Good...now say good bye"yoongi take out the gun from his waist part and shoot the guy without giving any emotion..

He call his men to clean the room and then he left to his house to take a rest.

______________________________________

Vote and comment

I'll like it..😘😘