𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊

The sound of slapping echoed in the dark room where Yoongi was in beating the poor girl..his smirk never leave his mouth..it only grows more bigger in every slap he give to her..

He is sadistic nature is showing....and no one wants to see that......but yoongi? He surely love to show it..

Looking up at his face is really not the brightest idea that Yeri ever thought in this kind of time because she knew...she knew his eye hold darkness...yet she did it..she look up and her eyes watered regretting her choice..

"Tell me little girl..is it fun when i make you sleep at the cold floor?"he ask the girl with his voice hold nothing but threat..

With all her strength, she push Yoongi away but only to manage to make his body back away...his feet are still rooted at the same spot thought..it didn't bulge him...her eyes widen in terror when he's eyes turn black..with his jaw clench...

"Did you just tried to push me? If so..i think you need more strength to success, little girl.." yoongi clutch her hair and pull her by dragging..she beg to stop..she cried fir him to listen but non of these are useful..it didn't work...

She was drag across the room..she is now bruised...her swollen eyes let out a tears, her nose became red..her throat became sore from screaming that she thought it might make him stop but he just grin at her and make it worse...

Evil.....

Yeah that's who he is..an evil..he gives no mercy when he start his dirty works with the scary smirk plastered in his mouth...at first look, you won't really think that he can do this things because how soft he looks but as they say 'dont judge a book by its cover'..

No one ever survive when Yoongi's wrath come out and take over him...but would she survive?...the thought of beating her to death is on his mind from the beginning...the first time yoongi layed his eyes to her blue ones.....but the fact that he need her for something else is stopping him from doing that..

"Stop...."her breath cut short when Yoongi give another slap on the face making her a little dizzy...her hand went to her she holding the swollen and bruise cheek...she is crying her beg earnestly..

"STOP!..PLEASE, STOP!!"she shout as she bend her feet, hugging her knees close to her chest..she protectively cover her self from Yoongi's cruelness..she can't take it any more..her body is too fragile for this..

He spat curse words to her...she didn't even know why he is doing this all of the sudden...her crying didn't hear by Yoongi...her form didn't notice by Yoongi...he blindly throwing insult to her face as he chain her neck and foot...making her look like she's in jail but worse...

Her body limp as she is losing her energy but she refuse to be a weak..she force her eyes to open and look at him again..his eyes still the same..

she can see the amusement in his eyes when she look up...his dark laughter echo inside her mind making it hard for her to hold her grudge...she is a weakling...a laughable weakling he always laugh at...

He, again, hold her chin making her look at him...Yoongi really think this is funny...the way she cry, how she beg, how she tried to be strong...all of that is entertaining Yoongi...

Seriousness fell into his face once again..
The sight make her bone chill..

He is a heart-less being..he never have one either way....

"Look at my eyes..."his cold voice roared to her ear making her obey immediately and look at him in the eyes....those eyes...you can see nothing but emptiness..

"Give up already, little girl..."he chuckle at her face making her shake in fear...she really tried to cover up her shaky body but she is too scared to do that..she can't do it anymore...

"I can see your limbs are shaking, little girl.."he point out...he really is enjoying the way she react at his words...it's a feeling of ecstacy...

His lips tug upward again showing his gums and white teeth..

_
Yeri~

My body is aching...

Every inch of me are sore...how could he do this to me??!he is so cruel..didn't he hear my begings?

He make me fear my life...i never once thought that i'm really this stupid to fall on his trap...i never feel so dumb and stupid in my entire life..

Every time i see him i can feel my body wanting to give up...

He hold so much power..

He know no mercy..i don't even know if he knows the meaning of it...

There is just something in him that makes him this intimidating...

Every time i look at his face this one feature always catch my attention..

His eyes...

Dark and scary..it can scare anyone who will look at them..yet..at the same time it hold something else than emptiness..

I can see loneliness...why is that?...what does this even mean?

His eyes hold so much secrets...a mysterious man...

________________________________________

Lol..hi?!!!

Updated again..and...yeah..i'm so busy