03

January 17, 2016

Katori "Tiny" Mackie

"What are you doing here, Key?" I asked opening my door. Without saying one word, he cupped my face in his hand and kissed me hard. I kissed him back.

He came into my apartment, closing the door behind him. He picked me up and carried me into my room. He laid me down gently on the bed and took my pants off. He was face to face with my vagina, staring at it in amazement.

He stuck his tongue inside of me making me let out soft moans. I held my head back and placed my hand on the back of his, he was hitting my spot and I was gonna cum in a matter of seconds. I did just that, making him smirk at me.

"Oh my fucking god!" I moaned reaching an orgasm. My eyes rolled back in my head, but popped open when I felt his dick at my entrance. He stuck it inside making me move up, Key held my waist and he thrusted in and out of me making me bite my bottom lip at the pleasure.

Key flipped me over, putting every inch of his dick inside of me. I grabbed my pillow and buried my face to conceal the loud pleasureful moans that escaped my lips. I threw my ass back, fucking him back. I heard him grunting and moaning making me smirk to myself.

I flipped us over so now I was on top, straddling him. I lifted my lower half up and grabbed his dick from the back. I placed him at my entrance and slowly lowered myself down onto him. "Fuck!' He moaned, my pussy was dripping cum all over his dick as I rode that shit like a pro.

I hopped off and cleaned my juices and cum from off of his dick. I loved tasting myself after an orgasm. I climbed on Key's face and rode him while he licked, sucked, and nibbled on my pussy.

beep beep beep

I woke up from yet another wet dream about Key. I looked at my covers seeing that they were soaked. I smirked to myself than got up and changed my sheets. I put them in the washing machine than got in the shower. I did my hygiene than got dressed and did my makeup. I took a mirror picture and locked my phone back.

 I took a mirror picture and locked my phone back