09.

December 1, 2016
9:45 a.m.

Markeyvius Cathey/Key

"Baby, please put the knife down!" I said calmly, walking closer and closer toward Katori trying to grab the knife from her.

"Baby, look at me. Everything is okay, just hand me the knife. Please, baby." I pleaded with her. She finally put it down and I pulled her into a hug.

"I'm sorry. I-I don't know what I was thinking." Katori cried, I kissed her on the forehead and lead her back into the bedroom. I went into the bathroom to get her meds from what Twaan told me, she hasn't been taking them and has been having episodes.

I went into the kitchen to get her a glass of water. I went back into the room and gave her the two pills and the water. "No! I don't want them." She slapped the pills out of my hand, onto the floor.

"Baby, you have to take them. For me, please." I got the pills off the floor, I wiped them off and sat them on the dresser next to the glass of water she'd sat there. "Fine," Katori sighed taking them pills.

"Thank you. Now go to sleep, I'll have dinner ready when you wake up." I kissed her forehead and walked out of the room.

I finished preparing breakfast, I took our plates in the room and I woke up Katori. She sat up in bed and I handed her, her plate.

"Eggs, Bacon, Grits, Cinnamon Buns, and homemade French Toast for my Queen." She smiled, "thank you baby! I really do appreciate this for real."

"Your welcome baby, now eat up." I told her, sitting next to her on my side of the bed.

"Markeyvius this is really amazing!" Katori smiled, taking a bit of her shrimp and steak

"Thank you, I've been cooking since I was 6 or 7. My mom was in and out of my life and when me and my sister got hungry I'd fix us something to eat with whatever was in the fridge, which wasn't much, but I got by." I chuckled, thinking about back in the day when their was barely any food in the house to fed myself and my little sister, Sy'Mani. (pronounced Cy•Maw•Ni)