12.

April 12, 2017

Key

Today is the day that we find out the gender of our baby and honestly I couldn't be more happier. I want a little girl and so does Katori, but if I get a little boy I'll be happy either way as long as my baby healthy.

"Keyyyyyyy!!!!" Katori screamed, I got up from the couch and ran up the steps almost falling in the process.

"What's wrong?" I asked going into our room.

"I CAN'T FIT ANY OF MY CLOTHESSS" she whined.

I looked at her like she was stupid, "I know damn well you ain't scream my name just for that bullshit making me think something wrong with you or the baby." I fussed. I went into our closet and grabbed an outfit that I brought a yesterday while I was at the mall.

Katori squealed happily, taking the dress and putting it on. "Thank you daddy." Katori smiled.

"No problem mami now hurry up we gotta go before we be late." I told Katori sitting on the bed.

"We have an hour before our appointment."

"Okay and?"

Katori laughed, "I cannot with you!! Can you grab my shoes please!" I did as she told me to do. We walked downstairs and out the door.

"Who car we taking?" Katori asked me.

"You wanna take yours? I'll drive." I asked.

"Yeah it's fine." I grabbed her keys from the key rack and we walked to the garage. I opened Katori's door she got into and I closed it. I walked to the drivers side and got into the car. I started it and backed out of the driveway.

"Can we stop and get something to eat?" Katori batted her eyes at me. I mentally sighed.

I wanted to get to the appointment early, "yeah. What you want?"

"I don't know." She shrugged.

"I-okay." I shook my head and pulled into Popeyes parking lot. I went through the drive thru. I order Katori the eight piece tenders, large fries and a sprite. I wasn't hungry so I ain't get nothing to eat. I paid for the food and pulled off toward the hospital.

I parked the car and we got out and walked to the hospital entrance. We walked over to the receptionist desk and she told us to take the elevator up to the OB/GYN office.

"I don't know about you but I cannot wait to see our baby." I smiled excitedly, putting my arm around K's neck.

"I know you wouldn't stop rubbing and talking to my stomach the entire ride over here." Katori laughed, I straight faced her.

"Leave me and my baby alone." I mugged her. We got off the elevator and walked into the doctors office.

"Hello, I'm here to see doctor Jennings for my 5 month check up."

"Ah yes, Ms. Mackie. She'll be with you in a few minutes, just have a seat in the waiting room." The lady looked up at Katori and smiled.