24. Yes or No?

Katori Mackie
May 19, 2021

I woke up  to Markeyvius not in the bed, I looked around confusedly finally seeing the letter on Key's dresser. I grabbed it and read it.

Today is your day babygirl, get up and get ready. I have a full day of different activities planned out for you. Get dressed, your car will be waiting for you at 10:00 to take you to your destination.
- Love, Markeyvius

I blushed at the letter and got out of bed, I went into the bathroom seeing that Key had made me a bubble bath with candles, roses and my favorite champagne.

I wonder what he has planned for today, I can't wait. I got undressed and got inside the tub. I soaked in the tub for a little bit before doing my hygiene and getting out.

I went into my side of the walk in closet and picked out an outfit for today. I wore my black lace top, a pair of ripped light colored jeans and my black sandals that strap around my ankle. I did a light beat and applied my lashes and lip gloss.

 I did a light beat and applied my lashes and lip gloss

Once I was ready I looked at the time, it was 9:45 a.m. my car will be here in twenty minutes so I went downstairs and fixed me something to eat. Siaani and Ayla are at Danielle's for the weekend because she wanted to spend some time with them, me and Key were fine with it.

I got a text saying that my car was waiting for me, I put my plate in the trash and grabbed a cold bottle of water out of the freezer. I locked the front door behind me and made my way to the suv in the driveway.

"Ms. Mackie, here you go." The driver handed me a pink envelope and I got in the back seat. I opened the envelope, it was another note.

Destination #1: go to the place we had our first kiss at. Follow the gravel stone path where they'll be another envelope awaiting you.

First kiss? What is he talking about..

"Driver take me to The Cove please."

A thirty minute car ride later, we pulled up to our destination. I did as Key informed me to do where another envelope and a blue rose where waiting for me. I opened the note and read it.

Destination #2: your favorite place to go to unwind. Your next surprise awaits you.

I love you? Oh, I know.

I told the driver to go to McKinley Beach, he did as told and another twenty minute ride we pulled into the parking lot.

I got out of the car and walked toward the swing sets. I looked around for the surprise then that's when I seen someone walk out of the bushes and over to me. "Katori? Here you go."