07

November 20, 2016

Markeyvius/Key

"This nigga officially of the market! Congratulations boy." Chino dapped me up.

"Thanks Mane." I chuckled dapping everyone up.

We were in my backyard smoking and chopping it up about this mission later on tonight.

"Key, you better do right by my baby sister or Ima fuck you up. Ion care if we boys or not. That's still my baby sister g." Twaan said, as we dapped each other up.

"yeen gotta worry bout none of that, I know not to fuck up cause if I do, Tiny ass will kill me before any one of y'all." I told him, the guys laughed.

"I sure will." Katori said coming out of the house. She sat on my lap wrapping her arm around my neck.

"Hold the fuck up, where the hell you going dressed like that?" Me and Twan mugged looking at her outfit.

"I'm going over Kay's house, girls day today. Now mind y'all business, byeeee." Katori waved than walked back into the house. I posted the picture I took earlier on Instagram and put my phone away.

keyglock

♥️💬↗️liked by selinaaa and 23,099 otherskeyglock I got 99 problems guess which ain't oneview all 17,908 commentsfreakygirl

♥️💬↗️
liked by selinaaa and 23,099 others
keyglock I got 99 problems guess which ain't one
view all 17,908 comments
freakygirl.li daddy 👅
kayleemarie 👀
twaanthaplug my sister 💪🏽
maino ya girl katori.lexus
mizz.ebony me daddy 😏
45 seconds ago

Katori/Tiny

I drove over to Kay's house, me and the girls were having a little girl's day with a sip and paint.

I pulled up to the house and texted Kay that I was outside waiting for her. A few minutes later, her and Kia came outside. They got into the car.

"Where's Lina?" I scrunched my face up.

"Girl she claim she sick again." Kay rolled her eyes.

"Mmm. I don't know what the hell is wrong with her." I sighed. For the past few weeks Selina hasn't came to any of the girls day and she hasn't even called either of us for an explanation. We tried going by her place but she wasn't answering the door.

I pulled up to the place Rain's Art Studio, I parked my car and we all got out the car. "I'm so ready for this session." Nikia squealed as we all got out the car.