16.

Memphis, Tennesse
December 19, 2017

Tiny

A lot has happened in the last six months. Firstly, I graduated from college with my Bachelors in Business and Entrepreneurship and my PhD in Psychology. I'm in the process of opening my own practice as a family and marriage therapists.

Secondly, me and Markeyvius aren't together anymore and haven't been for almost three months, we mutually made the decision that it was better if we just co-parented. It was hard for me at first but I talked to Danielle about it and she told me to focus on me and the girls and that's what I've been doing.

If it is meant to be we'll find a way to get back together and if not than oh well. "My bitch look the fuck good. PERIODT." Gisselle gassed, swiping her hand under her chin making me laugh.

Me, Gisselle, Kay, Kia, and Tiffany, Gisselle's cousin, are currently at my photoshoot for my 23rd birthday.

"bitchhh you should post this one on IG." Tiff said pointing to the picture of me wearing the red lingerie.

"I like that one too." I agreed. I posted it on Instagram and almost immediately the likes and comments started rolling in.

Key

It's been a while since y'all last seen me and yeah, me and Katori broke up. Ever since the break up I been in California doing me I been at the studio making music and kicking it with the fellas.

"Damn I forgot Tiny birthday right around the corner." Lee said, I looked up seeing him and Maino were staring at Katori recent Instagram post.

"Lemme see that." I said, he handed me the phone and I just stared at the picture. Damn she look good as fuck.

iam.katori

♥️💬↗️liked by oasis

♥️💬↗️
liked by oasis.lee and 11,190 others
iam.katori it's almost that time of year 🥳🎂 #23 (2 weeks left)
view all 6,045 comments
oasis.lee damn girl 🤤
milesx100 all mines 🙈💍
kayleemarie the baddest 😍😍
juzz.santana it's the everything for me 🥺😍😍
candy_apple_ree 👀😍😍
vibinlilmama what happened to you and @keyglock
↪️ torixaylaxalivia vibinlilmama it's nun of your business
daniellecathey daughter in law 😍!!!
1 hr ago

I chuckled at one of the comments, 'all mines 🙈💍' my ass that's still mines and will forever be mines the fuck. "Nigga give me my damn phone back." Lee snatched his phone out my hand.