Part 2

Y/N was peacefully laying in her bed when she her phone suddenly. 'Hey babygirl' it reads. She tilts her head in confusion and types 'who is this'

Jonah chuckles when he reads what Y/N typed in. 'It's Jonah angel' he typed in. 'After a while she asks 'Who' Jonah sighs when he realizes he never told her his name at the coffee shop yesterday. 'The guy you bumped into yesterday' he typed in. He smiled slightly when he saw that she typed in 'Oh hey!' but then remembered where he was and his smile faded away. 'Do you want to go to the movies later' he asked her. 'I can't, I have to go help with the kids at church today' she sent back. He smiled a bit and said "good girl" and then frowned when he remembered she said she couldn't and then sent back 'be ready at 7:00pm' and then got up form his desk and got out of his office and left to his warehouse to go deal with some guy who stole some stuff from him.

Y/N was now getting ready to go with her family to church. Today she had to help take care of the kids, which she wasn't complaining about. Y/N always loved to take care of kids. She was friends with most of them, they were basically her only friends since her parents never really let her go out. She's been home schooled and been kept home for most of her life. Why? Simply because her parents didn't want their innocent little girl to ever go away. She then smiled after having her little conversation with Jonah and skipped to her closet and picked out her outfit. Her outfit->

She headed downstairs and got into the car with her parents and drove to church

She headed downstairs and got into the car with her parents and drove to church. They got there and got out of the car. Her mom and dad kissed her head and then said "we'll see you after, remember if anything happens call us" "I know mom" said Y/N. After a couple of minutes of them making sure Y/N knows what to do when she's in trouble, they finally let her go. "Hey guys" she said walking into the room full of children from 5 to 10 years old. "HI Y/N" they all said excited to see they're friend. She smiled and started the activities she had to do that day. Skip to a couple hours later and church is now over and Y/N is now saying bye to Nancy, a 6 year old girl who's parents are almost always late. "Bye Y/N see you later" Nancy says. Y/N softly nodded tired from being with energetic kids all day. She all of a sudden felt buzzing from her pocket. She realized it was her phone and picked it up thinking her parents where calling. "Mom I'm going right now-" she was cut of by someone saying "angel I'm not your mom" she blushed and said "oh I'm sorry Sir-" he cut her of by groaning "Angel don't call me that just call me Jonah or something" he said. She smiled excitedly at the thought of making a nickname for someone. "I'm going to call you J cause Jonah is to long" she says. Jonah chuckled and then asked "where are you" "I'm at church, why" she asks. "Cause I told you to get ready by 7 cause I wanted to take you out anyways why are you at church so late" he asked her. "I was waiting for everyone to get home safely" she said. "Are you going to get home safe angel" he asked. She was about to respond when she heard a gun shot. She screamed which got Jonah alert. "Angel what's wrong are you ok" he asked concerned. "J-Jonah I'm scared" she said. "I know angel I know where are you right now" he asked. "I-I'm at the church on v-vine street" she said quietly. Jonah quickly turned the other direction and raced towards her. "Angel I want you to hide ok I'll be there soon" he said softly. "Ok j" she said. He smiled at the nickname but then got serious again when he neared the street. If anyone even touches a hair from his angles head they'll be dead.