Part 7

Jonah and Y/N were now on their way to their date. Y/N was bouncing up and down in her seat excitedly for their date. She never went to one since her parents didn't let her out of the house a lot. Jonah turned to look at her and chuckled and then thought, I think I love this girl. But they just met a couple days ago, he couldn't love her right? He sighed, he didn't like the way he was feeling for her, he couldn't have a weakness, he would hate if something happened to her. Jonah and Y/N finally got to the Roller skating rink and headed inside. They got they're stuff and started roller skating. "J Look at this" Y/N said. She then did a little spin which Jonah thought was adorable. "Good job baby" He said and went towards her. They were having such a good time until Jonah saw someone staring at them. It was a man in a black suit. He looked suspicious. "Angel we should go" said Jonah still looking at the man. He couldn't risk staying here and getting Y/N hurt. Y/N looked up at him and said "why" She then started tearing up and said "Do you not like me anymore" Jonah's eyes softened when he looked at her and he said "of course I still like you angel" Y/N was now looking down. Jonah sighed and said "Angel how about we go get some ice cream" Y/N instantly looked up and said "Can we" Jonah smiled and said "of course" Y/N smiled and started pulling them towards where they left their shoes to put them on. Once they put them on they went outside and started heading towards Jonah's car, but Jonah stopped her when he saw that there were 3 black cars surrounding his. He turned towards Y/N and said "baby I need you to call the boys and tell them where we are and say code red for me and cover your ears and hide behind that bush ok" while handing her his phone and pointing to a bush. Y/N nodded her head and unlocked the phone while calling the boys with no hesitation. She trusted Jonah. "Hello" asked Daniel over the phone. "Hey Dani Jonah said to call you and tell you were at the roller skating rink next to the dinner on 13th street" Y/N said. "Ok why do I need to know that" Daniel asked confused. "Jonah said something about code red" Y/N told him. On the other end of the phone Daniel went into protective mode. Code red meant that the Italian mafia was there. There only three reasons why they would be there, one they want to make an alliance or two they want something or someone, or they want to kill someone. Jonah made it clear that him and the Italian mafia were not making an alliance any time soon, so that either means they want someone or something or they want to kill someone. "Shit" he whispered. "Y/N i need you to hide ok we'll be there soon stay in the call with me" Daniel said to her. "Ok" Y/N said.

—-
Jonah walked up to the car and knocked on the window. He needed the boys to get here quick, he wanted Y/N to be safe. The window rolled down and a man popped up. Jonah scowled at the man and then said "what do you want Mario"
Mario Romano is the leader of the Italian mafia. Which are the rivals of The mafia that Jonah is the leader of. "I've been seeing you get close to a girl, a fine lookin gone if I do say so myself" said Mario. Jonah's jaw clenched when he heard how Mario was talking about his angel. Only he could talk about her like that. "What do you want with her, leave her alone" Jonah said. Mario laughed and then snapped his fingers. These three bulky men walked out holding Y/N. Jonah's hands curled into fist when he saw that Y/N had tear stained cheeks. Mario then said "I think I'll keep her for myself plus you have something I want" Jonah tensed. Mario has always wanted The role of the leader for the Mafia Jonah is running. "I can't give that to you" Jonah said. "I'll give you anything just give me the girl" Jonah said looking at Y/N to see her being held at gunpoint. "Anything huh" said Mario. Jonah tensed but nodded he didn't want his angel to be hurt. "I want to be the boss of your mafia" Jonah heard a car coming towards him. The boys were almost here. "I can't give that to you" Jonah said. Mario sighed and then said "well then I guess the princess has to suffer" a gunshot was heard. Jonah's heart dropped. "Y/N" he screamed.

—-
The boys were now around the corner of the Roller skating rink. "Corbyn drive faster" said Daniel. Daniel has been worried for Y/N since she had ended the call. Corbyn then speeded his way to he roller skating rink and stopped right behind Jonah. The boys heart broke when they saw Jonah holding Y/N who was now holding onto her stomach that was covered in blood. "CALL THE AMBULANCE" Jonah screamed at them. Zach instantly grabbed his phone and called them. Jonah looked down at Y/N and a tear ran down his cheek. This is what he didn't want. He then said "I'm so sorry angel" Y/N was barley able to open her eyes but still said "J I'm ok don't cry I'm right here, I'll be ok" Jonah looked at her and saw her eyes starting to close and said "Be strong for me angel DONT close your eyes" Y/N's eyes then slowly started closing and said "I love you J" Jonah shook her and said "Angel come on open your eyes again" The ambulance then arrived and the scene and took her into their vehicle. Jonah hopped into the car with her and sat down next to her. God I hope she's ok, he thought. Once I see Mario he's dead and that's not a threat it's a promise, he told himself.