Part 11

Y/N started panicking "doctor" she whispered. She felt like she couldn't breath, she could lose someone she love. She loves him. "DOCTOR" Y/N screamed crying. Her heart monitor started beeping crazy. The doctor rushed in and tried to calm her down but he couldn't. So he had no choice but to give her Benzodiazepines. (Basically something to help with anxiety, for you to relax, and make you sleepy) "HELP HIM" she screamed. The doctor called someone in to help you calm down. Turns out it was boys, they came rushing in.  "Calm down Y/N" Corbyn said looking at Y/N with sympathy in his eyes. Y/N shook her head and then said "help him please, help Jonah-" slowly falling asleep at the end of her sentence. The boys looked at each other and then said "don't worry Y/N we'll get revenge again" and then walked out of the room letting the worried girl to sleep.

*this was at the boys and Jonah's gangs 'playtime'*
They stopped when they heard someone clapping. They looked up for a moment to see Romano and Mario. They rolled their eyes and went back to fighting.

—-
Daniel's POV
These people really don't know  know when to stop, I said to myself. "Yeah we really don't" said a voice from behind me. I  became stiff and then kicked the guy he was fighting in the stomach and then turned around and saw that it was Tony that was talking. "Ah Tony  Im glad you decided to show up, I thought you we're about to wimp out like you always do" I said smirking at him. His smirk dropped and was replaced with a scowl. "Shut up Seavey" Said tony rolling his eyes. Your probably wondering 'who's tony?' Well Tony was me and the boys's dad figure guy kinda, until we found out he was dealing drugs with someone else other than Jonah and then dropped him. I mean he was technically dating my mom when he was with us, but we kicked him out and we haven't seen him until well now. "How's your mom doing" asked Tony. I scowled and said "None of your business. All in gonna tell you is that she was better without you and right now she's proving it" I said smirking at the end. I saw pain flash through his eyes for a moment until he scowled again and then said "well how will your mom feel when she finds her little Daniel Seavey dead" Tony said. Daniel laughed and then smirked and said "your funny you should be a comedian" and then walked up and punched Tony and grabbed him by the collar pulling him up. "If I die your gonna die before me" Daniel said and then started repeatingly   hitting Tony's stomach to the point where Tony was now coughing up blood. Daniel smirked but his smirk quickly dropped when he heard a loud noise.

—-
Everyone was fighting when they heard BOOM, a gunshot was heard. At that moment everyone in Jonah's gang held their breath. They hoped that none of their members died or was apart of that. They especially didn't want Jonah hurt. They quickly released their breaths when they saw Jonah running towards his car and went back to fighting. 
After a couple minutes Zach, Jack, Corbyn, and Daniel received a message, a message that made them immediately jump up and go into their cars and quickly arrive at the hospital. Jonah was in a car crash. Their best friend was in a car crash. Of course they were heart broken but they couldn't show it. They needed to calm down Y/N first and take care of Melanie before they couldn't even think about breaking down. "Calm down Y/N" Corbyn said looking at Y/N with sympathy in his eyes. He felt bad for the poor girl. He couldn't even imagine what he would do if that happened with Christina. He would be a mess. But Y/N shook her head and then said "help him please, help Jonah-" slowly falling asleep at the end of her sentence. The boys looked at each other with tears in their eyes, trying to be strong for their best friend and his girl and then said "don't worry Y/N we'll get revenge again" and then walked out of the room letting the worried girl to sleep. They sat down in the waiting room, where not a lot of people were and then starting breaking down. Daniel was punching the wall, Corbyn was crying while pulling at his hair, and Zach was breaking down in Jack's arms while jack tried to stay strong for them, he wanted to stay strong for them. To reassure them that everything will be fine but he knew something like this would happen. I mean who works for the mafia and doesn't get hurt. But even tho he was trying to be strong he couldn't help but let a couple of tears slip from his eyes.  I mean his life turned upside down in an instant. Jack then set his chin on Zach's head and stared at the wall glaring at at. Well get revenge Jonah don't worry, he said to himself and hugged Zach harder. I hope everything will become better, Jack thought to himself.