Last part🤍

2 years later...
Y/N walked through the cemetery with flowers in her hand, with her hand clutching a piece of paper, and tears running down her cheeks. She stopped at the now familiar tombstone in the very back. She kneeled down next to the tombstone and said "Hey momma" while smiling with tears in her eyes.
A 2 years ago...
"Family of Jonah Marias" said a doctor walking into the waiting room. The boys and Y/N shot up and said "THATS US" and quickly walked up to the doctor. Y/N got out of the hospital a couple days ago and was now back but not for a health reason. She was here for Jonah. "What's wrong with him" Jack asked the doctor. The doctor sighed and then said "he was already experiencing heart problems before he was in the crash, but now his heart became worse so we're going to have to do a heart transplant on him" The boys stiffened up and then Corbyn said "do the heart transplant right now" with his voice cracking at the end from him almost crying. The doctor looked at him with sympathy and then said "Unfortunately, not enough hearts are available for transplant. At any given time, almost 3,500 to 4,000 people are waiting for a heart or heart-lung transplant. A person may wait months for a transplant and more than 25% do not live long enough to get one" Daniel then glared at the doctor and then said "Do you not know who that man is, he's Jonah Marais, the mafia boss, if he dies here you and your family are in danger so you better get that heart transplant soon if you don't wanna be found dead" The doctor's eyes widened in realization and then he quickly nodded and shuffled away trying to find a heart. Y/N sniffled and ran into Jonah's hospital room. She sat down in the chair next to Jonah's bed holding his hand with tears running down her eyes. "Wake up Jonah I need you here with me" Y/N said. "You made my life better, you helped me a lot, you were like a angel sent from heaven to help me, I need you to wake up for me, hell wake up for Melanie. She's been asking when is daddy coming home for weeks. She misses you a lot. I miss you a lot. I haven't even told you that I love you" Y/N said whispering at the end. She started crying hard and then said "WAKE UP PLEASE, I LOVE YOU" and then held up his hand to her lips and kissed it and then leaned her forehead on his hand while crying.

On the other side of the door...
Y/N's mother watched her beautiful, strong girl crumble down. Oh my sweet girl, her mother thought to herself. She got a phone call by one of her friends saying Y/N was running in the hospital like a maniac and came rushing to find her, only to find her only daughter in a room with a man that looks like her daughter loves. She took a close look at the man and saw that he looked a bit older than her daughter and he did not look innocent like her daughter. He looked the opposite of her daughter. But if her daughter was happy then she was ok with it. But what hurt her was that her daughter looked like she was in pain. Like the world was crushing her and she couldn't breath. She didn't like seeing her like that so she went to the doctor to see what was wrong to see what was wrong with the man that her daughter was in love with and found out he needed a heart transplant. She quickly said she would be the donor of the heart that they needed. The doctor looked at her in shock and then smiled. He gave her everything she needed to do to donate her heart and then wrote down letters for her daughter and her husband.
What Y/N's note said->
To my lovely daughter Y/N,
Hi there sweetheart, by this point you have found out that I have donated my heart to your lover(; I know you'll probably be crying while reading this and don't want to believe that this is real but it is baby. When you were born it was like the world became brighter for me. You were such a bubbly girl and still are, and I need you to still be that same girl I knew when I was here ok. Just know that I'm in a better place with grandpa. You will always be my baby doll, my sweetheart, my sunshine, my light through the darkness and my innocent little daughter. I love you so much sweetheart. I donated my heart to your lover because I saw you crying next to him. You looked like your world was crashing down at you and you lost the most precious thing you've ever had. You had sadness in your eyes but you also had love in your eyes . I saw you with him at the coffee shop the first time you met. It was like love at first sight. I want you to be happy and in love that's why I donated my heart to him. But I need you to be strong for me. I'm always going to be with you and if you ever need someone to talk to walk to my tombstone and talk to me. I love you sweetheart.
Your mom♡︎
"Give it to them right after the surgery" Y/N's mom said. The doctor nodded and then said "when do you want to do the heart transplant" Y/N's mother sighed and then said "today if that's ok" the doctor nodded and then said "ok I'll go everything ready" they got everything ready and then called the mom in. She sighed and then said "I love you baby I'll see you later" and then passed away on 05/07/2019
at 12:55 am

Right after the surgery...
When Y/N read the letter she ran down the hall to the doctor. "NO MY MOTHER CANT BE DEAD" she said crying again. When she found out Jonah got a donor she would've never thought it would've been her mom.

Back to present time...
"I miss you momma" Y/N said and kissed her tombstone. Ever since the day her mother passed away she did what her mother told her. She cane almost every once a week to talk to her mom. "So Jonah finally came back from his mission after a whole week" Y/N said starting the conversation. She started talking about what happened over the past week and didn't feel Jonah's presence behind her.
Jonah smiled at the girl. He always found her here talking to her mother if he ever went to a mission and if he wasn't on mission he would drive her there and back. He was thankful of Y/N's mother. I mean she did save his life. "Hi Mrs.Y/L/N" Jonah said making his presence known. Y/N jumped up in fear a bit and then turned to Jonah and said "you scared me" While pouting. Jonah chuckled and kissed her pout away and said "well can I take you out for ice cream to make it up to you" Y/N jumped up and said "YES" and then bent down and kissed her mothers tombstone and said "bye momma I'll talk to you next week" and then turned to Jonah and said "race you" and then sprinted to the car. Jonah chuckled and then leaned down to the tombstone and put a bit of water in the flowers from the water bottle he brought. He always did this when he came and picked up Y/N. He then kissed the tombstone and said "thank you ma'am" and was about to say something else and but was cut off by Y/N screaming "COME ON JONAH I WANT ICE CREAM" Jonah chuckled and then kissed the tombstone again and said "duty calls" and then ran to where Y/N was and tickled her. Y/N laughed and got him to stop by kissing him. She pulled away and then kissed his cheek and ran towards his car giggling. Jonah shook his head and then muttered "i'm going to marry this girl one day" and then ran to the car. Jonah soon married Y/N on 01/20/2021 and then went on to have 3 kids, James, Stacy, and Fin. Jonah smiled holding his newborn child and then looked at Y/N who was sleeping on their bed. Even through everything she was still His innocent angel.
The end(: