Part 5

He looked at where It came from and saw that Y/N was on the corner of the bed rolled up into a ball. He quickly got out of his bed and walked to the other side. He looked at her to see her eyes squeezing shut and her phone was in her hand. "Angel what's wrong" he asked her. She pointed to her phone. Jonah took her phone and saw that her Dad was on the phone. He turned up the volume and heard that Y/N's dad was screaming something into the phone. He then looked at Y/N and saw that she was shaking. He frowned and then said "Your scaring your daughter shut up" into the phone. "And who are you" said Y/N's dad into the phone. Jonah mumbled "fuck" "language" whispered Y/N. Jonah looked her and smiled and said "go back to sleep angel" Y/N nodded her head no and them said "I have to talk to my dad-"
"I'll talk to him angel don't worry" Jonah said. Y/N slowly nodded and drifted into sleep. Jonah looked down at the phone to see that the call had ended, he shrugged and got back into bed. He'll deal with it later, he thought.

——
A couple hours later...
Y/N woke up and then again felt weight on her waist. She looked down and saw Jonah's arm. She blushed and somehow got out of his grip and tried to look for an outfit to wear today. She looked around the room and saw a pile of neatly folded clothes on top of a chair at the corner of the room with a note on top of it. She walked to it and picked up the note. It read.
𝙷𝚎𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕,
𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏or 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚎. 𝙸 𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚖𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚢𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚘 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎. 𝙸𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚒𝚖 𝚎𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔 𝚘𝚛 𝚒𝚖 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙸𝚏 𝚒𝚖 𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔 𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚋𝚒𝚝 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚏 𝚒𝚖 𝚜𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚞𝚙 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚎.

Y/N smiled at the note and looked back at Jonah who was now hugging the pillow where Y/N was once laying. She grabbed the clothes and walked into the bathroom. She took a shower and changed into the outfit Jonah bought her. The outfit->

"Y/nnnnnnn" said Jonah dragging out her name

"Y/nnnnnnn" said Jonah dragging out her name. She walked out of the bathroom confused and saw Jonah siting on the bed looking for her. "I-I took a shower I-I'm sorry" she said and looked down. Jonah frowned and said "come here" Y/N walked towards him and sat in the bed next to him. He put his arm around her waist and pulled her towards him. Once she snuggled into him he smiled and snuggled his head into her the crook of her neck. "Why were you looking for me" Y/n asked. Jonah sighed and said "I thought something happened to you" "why would something happen to me" Y/N said confused. "No reason" said Jonah lying.

Before Y/N got out of the shower...
———
Jonah was semi sleeping when he heard the door to his bathroom close. He tightened his grip on Y/N when he realized it was a pillow. He groaned and then heard a phone blow up with text messages. He knew it wasn't his so he grabbed Y/N's phone. He saw that there were text messages from an unknown number and opened them. He scowled at the messages.
Unknown:
That should be me cuddling you.
Unknown:
Watch your back princess im coming to save you from that monster.
Unknown:
That should be my shirt you have on

And with that he slammed the phone on the table. He scowled at the thought of someone taking his angel away. He couldnt let them take her. He wouldn't let them.