: Welcome :

¡¡ Please Read !!

Hi readers new and old!!

So I thought I'd begin by saying that this book initially started as a oneshot consisting of 3 chapters and was never meant to go any further than that. But many months later I have decided to return to Sleepover and turn it into a book.

The first 3 chapters are the original oneshot and with the inclusion of one new chapter they now serve as a prologue to the rest of the story.

As I wrote the oneshot ages ago it means that there might be a few minor differences in overall character continuation and story flow from the now prologue to chapters beyond. So I urge you to persist through because my writing has grown a lot since then.

Sleepover was actually the first ever smut I wrote and decided to actually publish, and still to this day I have no idea why my mind thought it was a good idea to start with a threesome of all things haha.

Any who!!

This book is very loosely structured with no concrete end in sight, and has a bit of a slice of life feel to it. Now because its so loose that means that I am very open to taking the story where the readers (aka you reading this now!) want it to go, so make sure to comment any ideas you may have and if possible I will work that into the story.

You can thank a couple of readers who suggested pole dancing and blindfolds later hehe

I hope you enjoy this story :)

Much love,

Lorri xx

Initial oneshot published :
November 2019

Continuation published from :
July 2020