~Case: In Progress~

(Tsukauchi POV)

Here I stood, right in front of HoneyComb building. On my journey here, I encountered no heroes that could help me so I'm forced to go in this alone. That is until someone I recognised walked out of the building, clad in his black hero costume. "ErasureHead!" I called.
"Tsukauchi-San? What are you doing here? I'm starting my patrol so make this quick." He stated causing me to sweat drop. If I'm not mistaken, his patrol was supposed to start 25 minutes ago, at 8:30.

"Can you accompany me in my case? It was recommended that I bring a pro just for safety and since you live here, I believe you could be of help." I sighed in relief when Aizawa agreed. At least now the chance of me dying is lowered.
"So what business do you have here anyway?." Aizawa asked as we entered the building.
"Two officers were killed and cut up when they came here to investigate something suspicious. Tell me, what do you know of the child in 402?." This question made him widen his eyes before quickly reverting back to their usual lazy state.

"402? All I know is that the girl's name is Frisk and that she moved here a month ago. I haven't seen her out much but everyone claims that she helps out around the complex. She even goes as far as paying for the groceries of those with financial problems. So far she's the only one who can calm down raging flowers in Golden Park. What's even more surprising is that she can literally walk into the field of flowers without getting attacked! No one knows what she does back there because of the trees and if anyone tries to fly above, they get pulled down by roots.

This was definitely new information. Where does she even get the money to help afford for others? And how does she deal with the flowers? Perhaps it's a quirk?
"By the way, the flower thing? Not a quirk. When I used my quirk on her a while back, she could still calm it down." Well there goes that idea

In front of me is a red door with the number 402 ingraved in gold. Let's hope that we finish this fast.

(3rd POV)

Outside the door of room 402 stood two adults. This fact greatly confused Frisk as she had just arrived back from her daily saves. Her eyebrows slightly raised as he recognised the man in black. Before they could knock on the door, she took it upon herself to save them the trouble by pulling at the man's trench coat sleeve. The action caused him to cautiously look my way and smile down on her.

"Hello there. I believe you are Frisk, right?" She nodded "Do you mind if we come in and ask a few questions?" She shook her head indicating that it was fine. Both men stepped back and allowed her to unlock the door. However, what stumped them was the fact that it wasn't locked at all. Why it wasn't, the adults didn't know, but Frisk did. She would be sure to lecture Chara about it later. He was a ghost for goodness sakes, he didn't even need to use doors.

Frisk let them both in and led them to the living room where they sat on comfy, red couches. "Do you mind if I looked around the house?" Aizawa asked, not expecting a verbal answer at all. "Don't enter the room with the yellow-striped, green door. That is the only condition." He grew suspicious at the simple answer but decided not to question it, after all, it was only one room. The insomniac proceeded to venture through the house in search of evidence regarding murder.

The detective, however, stayed put on the couch to ask questions.
"Well, let's start with introductions. My name's Tsukauchi Naomasa and the other man's name is Aizawa Shiota. What's yours?" He patiently waited for an answer as she looked at him in confusion. "Frisk, I thought you knew that already." Her truthful confusion amused him.
"Do you have a last name?" Again he patiently waited. "Yes, but I don't know what it is." Truth. Unknown last name. Strange.
"What school do you go to?"
"None" Truth. No school? Then how does she gain knowledge? From the library?
"What's your quirk?" Frisk paused in hesitation. What was she supposed to say, that she didn't have one? After literally three seconds of silence, she responded whole heartedly.
"Skip" Tsukauchi deadpanned.
"You can't skip a question. You have to answer i-"
"Skip" She interrupted, repeating the same word. The detective soon gave up on trying to get an answer and moved on.