~Voices?~

(3rd POV)

The dark void

That's where Frisk found herself.

Everything was quiet and slightly unsettling.

Unlike the all-seeing void, this one was empty. Everywhere you looked you could only see pitch black.

Am I dreaming? She asked herself.

A few moments went by before white souls (Hearts) surround and circled her, glowing threateningly.

Then, she heard a familiar voice come from one of them.

"You want to become a hero? Dream on! You are and always will be a murderer." It was Jerry, a monster from snowdin.

"Tra la la. The human who killed does not deserve happiness. But what should I know? I'm just the river person. Tra la la" Came another voice

"Human, Darling, I trusted you. We we're gonna become famous together. We we're supposed to bring smiles to everyone's faces..." A flamboyant voice hollered out.

More voices called out and attacked Frisk with their words, reprimanding her and her new goal to become a hero.
She could feel her determination faltering, not knowing that another, sleeping soul woke up because of that.

The shouting stopped when three souls floated towards her and in front of her. The soul on the left spoke first.

"Human!" came a sad, broken voice. It was Papyrus... "Human, I really thought that you had a little kindness within you. I thought that you enjoyed everything we did together. I guess.... I was wrong.." his voice cracked. "I apologize for everything I might've done and for misunderstanding you."
Frisk teared up at the apology, wanting to tell him that she did enjoy those times, but no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't force her voice out.

Next was the soul on the right.

"Hey Pal, tibia honest, I hope you're doing horrible. You somehow managed to get under my skin so I still got a bone to pick with you." She could hear his lazy smirk.
"Lemme cut to the chase, kid. You ain't cut out to be a hero. Even if you saved us countless of times and made great memories with everyone, you ended it all by killing us. Not very heroic if ya ask me. Just Give Up." Once again, she opened her mouth to protest but didn't even manage to make a squeak.

Finally, the middle and last soul spoke up.

" Frisk... What was the point in saving me if you were just gonna kill me?" Asriel..
" I trusted you, Frisk! I trusted my life with you! I believed everything you told me and then you don't even hesitate to cut me in half?!" He sounded so angry. So outraged.
" Heh, and to think I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you..... I was so stupid to believe you. So stupid to believe that you actually cared about any of us Monsters.

That was all she could take before she broke down, sobbing uncontrollably.

The souls that surrounded her abruptly disappeared all at once as she heard a voice call out for her.

"Frisk?!"

"Frisk!!"

"FRISK, WAKE UP!!"

(Frisk POV)

"FRISK, WAKE UP!!"

I jolted up and latched onto the ghost that had woken me up, crying my eyes out. I felt him tensed for a moment before wrapping his arms around me and soothingly rubbed circles into my back, telling me everything was ok.

"Frisk, hey, would you mind telling me what you dreamt about?" Even though I knew he knew exactly what I saw, I attempted to tell him everything.
When I couldn't make a sound, I froze up, panicked.