~Case Closed~

(3rd POV)

As Chara brought the weapon down, both Frisk and Aizawa stood up, startling Tsukauchi. Aizawa grabbed his scarf and willed it to throw the seemingly floating knife away, Frisk looking fairly concerned and swnding sorrowful looks at the adults.
Even with the knife gone, the detective and insomniac did not lower their guard. Suddenly, all 7 knives present in the apartment sliced through the air and floated in a circle around the two adults as Frisk quietly sat back down on the couch. Just as Chara was about to direct the knives to stab, Frisk raised her hands and clapped 3 times. This got Chara to direct his attention to her, dropping the knives. The pros looked at the girl in confusion.

"Everyone's here now. Sit and continue the interrogation." Frisk commanded with a close eyed smile. "Sit. Now." She once again commanded when no one moved.
Too baffled to argue, both pros sat on the opposite couch carefully while Chara joyfully sat down next to Frisk and hugged her side as an apology, his face still in its insane state.

Finally getting over the surprise attack, Tsukauchi decided to speak up.
"You say everyone's here. Does that mean that Dreemurr-San is here?"
When the question left his lips, Frisk's eyebrows raised in realisation and she quickly jutted her hands out in front of her, which caused Aizawa to raise a hand towards his scarf.
They gasped in fascination as a red heard emerged from her chest and physically landed onto her hands. Before they could question it, the heart glowed a blinding white, forcing them to look away as this was the first time they were seeing it.

When the light died down, in the heart's place were two smaller hearts. One of which was floating towards the 'empty' space beside Frisk. From the eyes of other people, what happened next would be considered amazing. Particles started to form around the room and piece together to make a body around the red heart. Almost as if it were a jigsaw puzzle. Unfortunately for them, in Chara and Frisk's eyes, it only looked like he was becoming less transparent.

The particles soon stopped appearing and now they could clearly see a boy hugging Frisk with a crazed expression that made them uncomfortable and slightly scared.
"Greetings!" Frisk, as if noticing their discomfort, turned to Chara and said 6 simple words.

"Chara, you look stupid like that." That was all it took for him to revert back to his more normal form.

Overwhelmed with everything, they continued their questioning.
"Dreemur-San, why did you attack us and attempt to kill us?" Chara smile grew wide as he answered in a cheery voice.
"I'll eliminate any threats. Speaking of threats, you're probably here because I killed some dudes a few days ago right?" Truth. When he got a slow not and a glare, he continued, not yet noticing the disappointment radiating from beside him.
"Well, it's their fault. They should really learn not to knock on a door screaming 'Get Over Here And Open the GodDamn Door!'. I simply taught them manners in my torture chamber. Don't worry, we all had fun. I also had fun with the other 34 people that posed a threat to us." Truth. He laughed eerily as Frisk's shot him a look and shook her head.
"I said no more killing. Redesign tomorrow." She casually stated with a frown, earning a small 'shoot' from him.

Aizawa decided to talk next.
"Frisk, are you not disturbed by the fact that you're living with a murderer? He could kill you at any given moment." She was about to respond when Chara beat her to it.
"Me kill her? HA I'd love to see that day. If anything she'd be the one killing me since she's waaaayyy stronger! Although, she does lack the want to harm... Besides, it's not like I could kill her even if I tried." Truth. This got him a smack to the back of the head. After rubbed the pain with a small pout, Frisk handed him a chocolate bar which caused his personality to go from sadistic to a small child. She decided to answer the question herself.
"I want him to stop and join me to become heroes.... Even so, Chara's my friend and no amount of death can change that." Truth. The mentioned boy smiled brightly at the information and lunged at her, causing both of them to fall off the couch, giggling.