~A New Friend?~

(Frisk POV)

6 minutes.

It's been 6 minutes since we exited the office.

6 minutes since we agreed to the conditions.

And we've already managed to go against them....

While we were walking home, Chara had a sudden urge for chocolate and ran off instantly. Aizawa-San ran after him with me in tow, but I managed to get lost. Now, I was just wandering the semi-busy streets, looking for either the boys or any familiar buildings.

I would've called Chara on the phone if I hadn't have left it in the apartment by accident.

I halted in my step as I heard a painful grunt accompanied by a concerned meow coming from an upcoming alleyway. Deciding to check it out, I sneakily looked around the corner, shocked at the sight. Three boys were beating up another, purple-haired boy, who looked to be my age, while he was protecting a dirtied ragdoll cat that seemed very familiar.

What's the worst that could happen? I thought, stepping out from the corner, alerting them of my presence. From here, I could get a clear view of the animal, who was looking at me with pleading eyes. I looked at it in the eyes and nodded discreetly in understanding which elicited a small purr of thanks to emit from it. This action obviously confused the purple-haired boy.

A huff brought my attention back to the three, towering boys.
"What do we have here? You tryna play hero, little girl?" The leader asked earning snickers from his lackeys. "I wouldn't want to have to harm a girl so do yourself a favour and pretend this never happened. This little villain deserves what's coming to him anyway for ruining our fun of beating the cat to a pulp." With that, I blankly stared at them with my closed eyes, sending shivers down their spines. The purple boy only watched in confusion as the cat in his arms seemed to be smiling.

Slowly, I raised my index and thumb to my mouth and whistled loudly for a few seconds. The bullies laughed when nothing happened.
"What's some whistling gonna do, huh? That's it, get over here and prepare to get beat." The leader was about to take a step forward when the sound of something crashing down echoed through the alleyway. Everyone's heads turned towards the back of the dark alleyway, freezing in fear when 15 pairs of eyes, all pairs a difference color, stared at them from the darkness, looking as if they were analysing the best way to attack.

An eerie laugh came from the shadows, and out stepped Chara holding a 'blood' covered knife, crazed look on his face for the 2nd time that day.
"What seems to be going on here?" He gave the bullies a wide grin, too wide that it shouldn't have even been possible.
"Leave now. This is my turf." That was all it took for them to start running away, whining about wanting their mothers.

(3rd POV)

The purple boy watched as they ran in fear, slightly fearing for his life. Wanting to get away from the potential villains, he tried to stand up and flee but was pushed back down when the blue eyed cat in his arms jumped out and meowed in happiness.

He watched as the glowing eyes came closer and stepped out from the darkness to reveal fifteen more cats of different breeds. They all trotted over to the ragdoll in delight and nuzzled against each other, happy that it was safe.

Not knowing what to do, he sat there as Chara lowered the knife and casually walked over to the waiting girl. He observed quietly as the boy's face changed back and put all his attention into what Frisk was signing. Eventually, they shared a nod and made their way to the still sitting boy, who tensed at their actions.

Frisk stood at his feet and she reached out a hand for him to grab. When he did, she effortlessly pulled him up to his feet, surprised at her unexpected strength. After purple brushed off dirt from his clothes, Chara spoke up.

"Greetings! I'm Chara, and this is Frisk. What's your name?" Purple was taken aback at his cheery voice.
"Hitoshi. Hitoshi Shinso. Thanks for saving me by the way." He bowed. Chara was startled by the sudden gesture and frantically waved his hands around, not knowing what to do.
"No no, it was nothing. If anything, we should be thanking you for helping our friend over there. I'm sure the others agree too." As if on cue, all sixteen cats came and rubbed their furry bodies against his legs in thanks. Frisk hummed in amusement and huffed in slight jealousy. Sensing the jealousy, a majority of the cats pounced onto her causing her to fall on her butt, and cuddled with her. She sighed contently, a flowery aura surrounding her. The boys watched with blushes on their face, admiring her cuteness.

"Anyways," Chara coughed into his sleeve. "If you don't mind me asking, what did they mean when they called you a villain? You don't seem to be evil..." He trailed off, watching as Shinso's face shifted into one of discontent while he licked the ketchup off of his knife.
"It's because of my quirk, brainwashing. Everyone thinks it's a villainous quirk and say that I can't become a hero. It's as if they actually want me to become a villain. I understand now if you want to leave now because of it." Shinso looked down in disappointment, thinking that they would leave even after helping him.
"Quirks can't be villainous." He looked up in confusion, Frisk nodding vigorously in agreement. "It's the person that's villainous, not the quirk. If anything, they're the ones who are most likely to become villains. Besides, even if you were a villain, we'd still want to be your........friends." After thinking it over, Chara decided to take the risk of making one more friend.

Sensing a fast approaching soul, Frisk and Chara knew they'd have to part ways soon.

"Well it was nice meeting you. Hope to see you agai-" Frisk tugged at his sweater, earning his attention as she signed something.
"Ah, right. Hey Shinso, mind giving us your number?" Chara pulled out his phone, allowing Shinso to add himself into the contacts list that only had one other number in it.
"Alright, I'll make a group chat for the three of us when we get home." He paused as both he and Frisk looked up to the roof of the building, confusing the purple child.

Suddenly, a black blob jumped down and landed right behind the two, causing them to turn around. The blob stood up and turned looked over its shoulder to show that it was Eraserhead, Shinso's favourite hero. Said hero encased the green sweater wearing boy in his scarf and told Frisk to follow and not to get lost again. Before she obeyed, she turned to the purple boy and hugged him making him flush at the sudden contact. Much to his dismay, she pulled away and waved a tiny goodbye and ran after the hero holding a struggling boy, leaving him red with the group of strays.

~

"Hey Frisk." She hummed, watching as he slipped out of the scarf and grabbed her hand. "Back then, when he thanked me for helping him, I felt this weird thing in my chest. It's exactly what I feel whenever I eat chocolate. If I become a hero...... will I be able to feel that again?"

Frisk gazed at him, mouth agape at the unexpected question. Then, she smiled and nodded.

"I think........."

"I want chocolate. Frisk gimme some money."

*THE DESIRE TO EAT CHOCOLATE FILLS YOU WITH DETERMINATION*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yo! Next chapter will just be a list of headcanon's that take place in the next 3 years. Not sure what to add so ima just make up stuff on the spot.

Here's a list of differences between Frisk and Chara's appearances (at least for this story) since I don't know what else to include:

Chara's hair is longer than Frisk and lighter in colour.
Chara is taller by about 2 inches.
Since she is a girl, Frisk's body is more curvy but is decently covered up by her slightly large sweater.
Chara has light pink circles on his cheeks that you can see if you pay close attention.
Chara smiles 90% of the time.
Frisk's eyes are a beautiful ruby red while Chara's are a vibrant blood red.
Dunno what else.

Now that's over, I hope y'all are doing great today and if you're having a bad day/night, just remember that good and bad will almost always balance out.   Bai Bai~