Chapter One

*Edited*

*Crystal's pov*

As I wake up, all I can focus on is a severe pounding in my head. I just want to go back to sleep so bad, maybe the pain will to this way the pain will go....

Open your eyes Little One.

What the fuck?

Oh god I'm hearing voices, I've officially gone crazy. Maybe I should have gone to see a a psychiatrist when I was younger after all.

You are not crazy Little One. My name is Castiel, I resurrected you when you died.

Like the angel Castiel from Supernatural?

I suppose I'm similar but it's not quite like that, we can get into it another day.

Why was I resurrected Cass?

I felt you could do good in this world, so I marked you as one of my own and put you here. You are the first I have done that with.

Oh, well I guess I should say thank you. What world am I in?

You are in the world of what your world calls 'The Vampire Diaries'.

No way!

That's so cool Cass!!

I'm glad you think so Little One. You are not far from the Salvatore Boarding House, you may go take a look if you want or you can go to the house I have supplied for you. You have a lot to learn before the masquerade ball tomorrow.

What do I have to learn?

You have powers, elemental and magnified witch powers. As well as the ability of compulsion over all beings, vampire strength and speed and a vampire/werewolf hybrid face incase you need to scare others.

Scare others?

Katerina perhaps.

I see what you mean. Can I go to the house you got me to train?

Of course.

I feel the wind rushing around me and I can feel myself being lifted up high as if into the air.

I open my eyes and find myself in front of a large red house that is surround by the forest.

Wow it's beautiful.

Good I'm glad you think so. Now, let us begin, we have a lot to learn.

*Time Skip*

It takes all day but I finally manage to control all of the elements and my witchy magic, it's like there is no bounds to what I can do. It is truly amazing.

I'm exhausted but excited at the same time for tomorrow's events.

I've decided that at the ball, I will speak to Katerina so then we can meet as I perhaps want to be her friend. She could prove as a useful ally if things go well. I've decided I will let myself be kidnapped so then I can meet Elijah. Because let's be honest, who wouldn't want to meet him.

After that I will go rescue poor Enzo as I can't let him stay in that disgusting place any longer.

Cass? I was meaning to ask you, what are the tattoo like marks on my body?

They are your soul marks, they represent your mates Little One.

Mates? I have mates?

You do, all supernatural creatures apart from female doppelgängers have mates.... I can tell from your emotions that you are apprehensive about it.