Chapter Six

*Damons pov*

Elijah phoned a few minutes ago, to tell me he is bringing Crystal to the boarding house and I can't concentrate on anything, apart from meeting her. Stefan and Elena insisted on being here so they can ask her what happened at the old house Elena was at.

Come on Elijah hurry up.

Suddenly the front door swings open and I see Elijah gently leading my mate into the front room.

She's so beautiful, she has shoulder length purple\blue hair and has these beautiful greenish blueish eyes that compliment gorgeous plump lips.

'Damon meet our little mate, Crystal Waters' Elijah tells me as she nervously steps out from Elijah's hold.

'Hey Damon' She gives a small little wave and wow, she is so adorable.

'Um who are you and why are they calling you their mate?' I hear Elena say but I don't look at her as I'm too busy staring at Crystals face.

At the sound of Elena's voice, her face instantly darkens and I can see small flames lining her hand.

'Love, I thought you killed her'

Hang on.

Enzo?!

He steps out from behind Elijah and puts his hand in her hand that doesn't have little flames.

'She's the doppelgänger of Katerina, thankfully my dislike for her isn't quite large enough for me to want to kill her' My Little mate quietly says while glaring at Elena.

'Enzo' I quietly greet.

He turns his head and his eyes widen at the sight of me, he lunges from his position only to be pulled back by no other than Crystal.

How is she strong enough?

'Enzo we discussed this, you can't kill Damon'

'May I ask what the situation is here' Elijah politely speaks up.

Always the gentlemen, I roll my eyes at him to only receive a glare in return.

'At least let her say hello first, I thought being over a thousand years old with give you some patience' I mutter at him so Crystal can't hear.

'It's fine Damon, I'll tell you once the doppelgänger and Steffy leave' she laughs, she could hear me?

'We're not leaving' Stefan says as I say 'Okay they'll leave'.

'Go Stefan.' I practically growl at him.

'Tell us everything.'

—————————————————

*Crystal's pov*

I gulp at Damon's words, he's going to be so pissed that I killed Katerina.

I sit on the couch and the boys sit on the other couch in front of me.

'Umm my name's Crystal Waters, don't laugh,' I glare at them, 'I'm 18 and immortal. I have six mates, you guys are three of them. I'm from another dimension where your world is a TV show in my world called The Vampire Diaries.'

I pause for a moment to let it sink in and I hold up my hand when Elijah goes to ask a question.

'I have the abilities of a vampire minus the blood lust and I can compel anyone, including the Originals. I also have a hybrid face because Cass thought I would need it. I died in my dimension and Cass brought me back, to help this one. Cass is an angel called Castiel. I'm also a very witch with magnified powers, plus I can control the elements with elemental magic. I also killed Katerina'