Chapter Seven

Extra long chapter for you today 😁

*Crystals pov*

After spending the evening with my boys,

Wait when did they become my boys.

Shoot I'm getting attached to them, I need to maintain my distance.

But anyway, after spending the evening with the guys, Enzo and Damon spoke with each other and they've become friends again. Enzo and I then went back to my house for the evening despite the numerous requests to stay at the boarding house.

Cass?

Yes Little One?

Is Niklaus in town yet?

Yes he arrived last night.

Wow that was quick, he still has three more days until the spell needs to be completed. Is he in Alaric's body?

Yes he is currently in possession of it.

Thank you Cass.

Hmmm time for a trip to New Orleans me thinks. I don't want Niklaus to kill me just yet for killing Katerina.

Sighing I get out of bed and start to get dressed in my rudimentary jeans and hoodie.

'Enzo?' I call out to him, I'm sure he's up by now.

'Yes love?' He grumbles at me, I think he's still cross about the whole British Crumpet thing.

'Fancy a trip to New Orleans?'

'Yessssss!'

—————————————————

We quickly call Damon and it turns out that he and Elijah are watching Elena as she's on house arrest.

It's funny because I thought somebody else did that, certainly not Elijah.

Must be repercussions of me changing the plot.

We quickly drive over there and I find a sulking Elena sitting on the couch while Elijah and Damon are in the kitchen looking bored.

'Honey I'm home' I mockingly call out.

Instantly Elijah's and Damon's faces light up and they race over to hug me.

'That's a nice reaction, I must say. I didn't think you'd be baby sitting Elijah' I tell them as I ignore the glares Elena is sending me.

Jeez that girl has to calm down.

'Damon persuaded me and promised he'd buy me a bottle of my favourite bourbon' Elijah grimaces while Damon just rolls his eyes.

'Well I came over to say I'm popping to New Orleans with Enzo for a day, to sort out some witches and to meet somebody. Damon I know you'll want to come but I want you to stay here and make sure Elena doesn't do anything stupid, plus you need to hold a meeting with everyone, discussing Niklaus'

'Hey! I'm trying to stop Klaus from killing-' Elena starts to protest at my words and I just cut her off.

'Elena shut it. You're not as involved in the spell as you were before, Klaus won't kill members of you family so long as you cooperate' I snap at her.

'Easy tiger' Damon softly says to me and I feel myself calming down at my mates presence.

'May I join you to New Orleans?' Elijah asks, polite as always.

'I would love for you to but you can't as I need the person I'm meeting to not realise I'm the mate of an Original' I tell him sadly as I want to spend equal amounts of time with them but it's more difficult than I thought.