Chapter Five

*Crystals pov*

Enzo and I go back to my house after we were bickered non-stop about him being a British Crumpet.

Long story short - I won.

Enzo is now upstairs getting changed into some clean clothes and it's time for me to start with Niklaus's spell.

Cass?

Yes Little One?

How do I do the spell?

Not much effort is needed for someone of your powers, being a child of a very powerful angel has its perks. For the spell to be changed all you need a bowl of water and a drop of your blood which gives you control over the spell requirements.

That's it?

That's all, apart from the incantation of Hoc sanguine, ea quae mihi control cupio.

What does it mean?

Take this blood, give me control of what I desire.

'Love how do I look?'

I snap out of my head to see Enzo in black jeans, that are accompanied with a black t-shirt and a leather jacket.

Woah.

'I'm guessing your silence means I look okay?' He chuckles.

'Mmmm just a little' I mutter before quickly turning around so he can't see my flaming cheeks.

I hurry off to the kitchen to save myself from even more embarrassment and to start the spell.

Oh Cass I forgot to ask if you could seal Esther Mikaelson on the other side with no access to any magic.

I've done it, may I ask why?

She tries to kill the entire vampire race.

I see...I can reassure you that she won't be returning.

Thank you Cass.

Now the Original Bitch can't get out and try to kill her children.

*Time Skip*

It takes me about an hour but I've changed the spell so it only needs one drop of Elena's blood, not all of it and the sacrifice needs to be a pig and a sheep because I thought, what the hell? Why not?

The future hybrids only need to drink a pint of human blood as well for the transformation to be complete so all in all, I'm quite pleased with myself.

I need to bring Niklaus to town early and the only way I can think of doing it is through Craigslist, hopefully it will work.

I go up to my laptop and type -

I'm looking for a big bad British hybrid,

If you're him then you're in luck. I've changed the rules to your dear old mothers rules, set to becoming your true self and it doesn't need half the players it used to.

I know someone that looks like Tatia, practically identical but you will only need one drop off her to succeed.

Other things have changed but I'll tell you once you come back to the town where the falls are really quite mystical, in four days time.

Btw your suity brother is in town but please don't use your favourite toy and send him off to join your other siblings as I need here. Trust me, if anything happens to him then you can kiss your wolfy friend goodbye.

Your Sincerely,

C.W

I'm actually quite proud of that, Niklaus will recognise it but a random stranger won't.

Hee hee The Originals are coming to town.

'Enzo' I call out to him, 'I'm going to meet Katerina, blood bags are in the basement and bourbon is in the kitchen'

'Wait isn't she crazy?' He pops his head round my bedroom door with a concerned look on his face.

'A little and she'll most likely try to kill me but I'll be fine' I try to reassure him.

I don't want him to get hurt.

'Nope I'm coming with you love'

'I can't argue can I?' I groan at him as I start putting on my boots and coat.

'Nope'

—————————————————

I show up in the alley with Enzo behind the grill and I'm pleasantly surprised to see Katerina waiting for me.

'Who's that, your guard dog?' She sneers.

'Shut up, otherwise your heart will be separate from your body as I have very little patience tonight' I snarl viciously at her while flashing my hybrid face. I wanted to be her friend but all the things she did in the show are just flashing before my eyes.

Fear flashes in her eyes and I think that is a first for Katerina.

'I've come here to tell you to leave Mystic Falls and to stop pissing with the Salvatore brothers.' I tell her while laying a hand on Enzo as he looks like he wants to rip Katerina's throat out, hopefully it'll reassure him and help him calm down.

'Aw don't tell me you like them too? Well sorry to break your heart sweetie but they're mine and I'll keep on pissing around with them and their little precious Elena, for as long as I want'

'Y'know I've invited Niklaus to town, won't he find it interesting that you're here too?' I quietly and calmly threaten while looking at my nails so then I appear calm but really I'm terrified, this girl is more scary in person than on the tv.

'If you tell Klaus I'm here then I'll kill your whole family, you seem to be the type with a little sister or brother. How would you like to see them dead?' She lunges at me and grabs my throat, slamming me up against the alley wall.

That was the last straw, Katerina is dead.

I fling Enzo against the wall so he doesn't get hurt and can practically feel him growling at me, trying to get free.

'Aw but sweetie, they're already dead and so will you' I smile a Kai Parker worthy smile and I shove my hand into her chest.

'Oh and Katerina? Your daughters alive' Snarling that last line, I rip her heart out and conjure a flame so I can burn it.

Enzo is released from my magic as her body drops to the floor and he instantly rushes over to me to check my throat for damage.

'Enzo I'm fine, I'm sorry for putting you against the wall like that but I couldn't risk you getting hurt' I softly tell him, I wrinkle my nose at the blood on my hand as it's really quite gross.

Ha ha it's funny that I find blood gross but I'm fine with ripping someone's heart out, I've gone crazy.

'It's fine love, I understand but never do that again, I'm your mate and I'm here to protect you'

I hear a gasp at Enzo's words and I'm instantly on my feet with a ball of fire in my hand to light the alley.

'Who's there? Show yourself' I call our loudly, I'm quite shocked at how steady my voice is considering Niklaus is probably going to kill me for killing Katerina before him.

I hear someone coming towards us and my heart stops when I see who it is.

I never should've put I was meeting Katerina in the letter to Damon.

'Hello little mate. It's time to come home'

'Elijah?'

—————————————————