Chapter Three

*Damons pov*

'So what you're telling me is that she killed two vampires, compelled another and yet she's human?' I asked Elena.

After my mate ran off we took Elena back to the boarding house and now she is telling what happened while she was kidnapped.

I hate that I don't even know her name, I don't know anything about her and I hate it.

'I'm telling you the truth Damon!' Elena whines at me, 'She killed Elijah  who called her a mate or something-'

Wait.

'He what?!' I cried.

'Elijah called her mate' Elena said confused.

'Damon what's wrong?' Stefan asked.

'My mate has another mate' I whispered.

*Crystals pov*

I have arrived at Whitmore College and I was heartbroken at having to leave Elijah and Damon behind, I just hope that they can forgive me.

Don't dwell on it too much Little One, they'll forgive you. Watch out for that Elena though, I sense a deep darkness around her.

Thank you Cass, I'd be lost without you.

It's what I am here for.

Cass?

Yes Little One?

What dimension are you from?

I am from the Dimension that your dimension showed as the show 'supernatural', although not everything is exactly like the show in your world.

That's so cool, say hi to Dean and Sam for me!

I shall Little One.

I can hear his chuckles in my head, I can't help it, I love Sam and Dean.

Right time to rescue Enzo.

I grab my rucksack from the boot, in which I put six blood bags in and I walk up to the building.

I kick down the door and snap the necks of the scientists that try to stop me...which unfortunately is all of them. At least there's no kids here.

It takes me about ten minutes but I finally find Enzo strapped to a table with vervain straps.

My poor British Crumpet.

'Come on Enzo, wake up.' I call softly as I cut my wrist and let the blood drop into my mouth.

He suddenly opens his eyes and he latched onto my wrist until I start to feel a bit faint.

'I've got more in my bag which you can have in the car, come on let's leave this place' I tell him softly.

It doesn't take long and thankfully we don't come across anyone else.

We get in the car quickly and I start to drive towards Mystic Falls.

'I can't thank you enough love.' Enzo tells me after he's replenished himself.

'I couldn't leave you there, especially as I knew what they were doing to you.' I say, smiling at him.

'I'm glad that the person I was rescued by was my mate.' He grins at me.

Ummmm.

'Mate?' I squeak.

'You're my mate love'

Crapbag.

Now he's mentioned it,I can feel a warm tingling on my left inner wrist where my lion soulmark is.