Chapter Twelve

*Third Person pov*

Castiel walked through the realm of shadows to meet his brother. They hadn't spoken for many centuries yet now a situation has arisen that threatens the one person Castiel truly cares for as a daughter.

Smoke and mist crawled around the vast empty space, no mortal dared walk here for dying souls often preyed on their unsuspecting minds.

'Luci, show yourself' Castiel called out strongly.

'I haven't been Luci to you for a very long time brother' A low voice called back, a man walked through the mist lightening striking as he appeared.

'I'm not here to reminisce over family drama Lucifer, why did you bring her brother back?' Castiel quietly asked, struggling to hold himself back from lunging at his brother for messing with his Little Ones life. She was like a daughter to him and he swore to protect her life.

'I thought I'd give her a present, don't you always tell me Cass to look after family' Lucifer lowly laughed that hid his look of pain at the mention of family.

'She hasn't been family to you the moment you left her' Castiel couldn't help but growl at him this time, taking a step forward threateningly.

'Calm yourself brother' Lucifer mockingly raises his hands, 'I plan to reintroduce myself to her, get to know my only-'

'Isn't this fun?' Another voice drawled out.

'Gabriel' Castiel and Lucifer groaned simultaneously, for both had very little patience when it came to their older brother.

'I'm offended I wasn't invited to this little meeting, I always love to hear about the magical prophesied girl from another world or also know as my little niece' Gabriel lowly laughed at his two little brothers for they always end up fighting over something, but more often than not that something ended up dead....he wouldn't let that happen to his only niece.

'You cannot claim that involvement in her life' Lucifer growled at his older brother, lighting flashing overhead at Lucifers words.

'Oh turn off the lightening theatrics little bro, I think you'll find I was very involved in her life as her friendly neighbour that took in her little half brother when their no good mother went all psycho' Gabriel cockily told them, grinning at his brothers shocked faces.

'Gabriel want do you want?' Castiel signed defeatedly.

'What do I want? I just simply want to protect my niece...Lucifers only child'

—————————————————

*Crystals pov*

It's been a week since I rescued Kai and completed Klaus's ritual. My mates weren't happy to find out my final mate was a sociopath but unfortunately they couldn't exactly put up much of a battle about me accepting him, since I threatened to whoop all of their asses into oblivion.

Jeremy is still mourning Elena's death but he's been taking it extremely well, he's also accepted his hunters side which means he's been training more with Damon and Enzo.

Elijah and Klaus have woken up the rest of their siblings after finding out I killed Mikael, they didn't believe me at first but after taking them to his grave and seeing his dead body, they were quite convinced.

Rebekah is awesome, I absolutely love her. I've also awakened hers and her other two brothers soul marks which is cool. Kol and Rebekah are still looking but Finn found his mate in no other than Jenna. She was so surprised but she's really happy now and the happy couple are currently on vacation in Hawaii.