Part 3- Promise

Sayaka awoke groggy. Her cell was ringing. She blinked, looking around the strange and unfamiliar room she was in. Then she saw Kyouko, lying beside her in bed. Her back was to Sayaka. The redhead was naked, the covers had been shoved down to her knees. The moonlight bathed her skin in pale light ....

"Answer your goddamn phone," Kyouko muttered. Sayaka jolted upright, the moment utterly shattered. Sayaka blushed, shivering at one last gaze upon her lover's body, before leaning down to a pile of their clothing, rooting there until she found the mobile.

"Ummm ... hello? Oh ... mom. Ummm ... yeah, I am fine. Well, I ... I decided to spend the night ... I ... I'm sorry. Yes, I should have ... I am very very sorry. Well, I ... started to feel ... I didn't want to risk coming home in the dark. No, I ... I am fine, but I think ... well, I don't think I'll be going to school tomorrow."

She shivered as she felt soft fingertips running slowly down her back from her shoulder-blades to the soft curve of her bottom. She couldn't help but gasp at the sensation.

"Wha ... what? No, mom. I ... I'm fine."

She turned, putting her hand over the phone.

"Stoppit!" she hissed at a smirking Kyouko.

"What? No, not ... not you mom. I ... I am ... ACK!"

The touch had turned from light to ticklish, and Sayaka scampered away from the bed giggling. Kyouko sat up enjoying the sight.

"Yes, mom. She is very mean sometimes. Kyouko."

Now Kyouko blushed.

"Umm ... sure."

She held the cell phone out in front of Kyouko's face. The redhead looked at it as though Sayaka was shoving a snake at her. The two girls stayed like that for a long moment, before Kyouko sighed, and took the phone.

"Yeah? Oh, um. Umm ... yes, ma'am. Yes ma'am. No, ma'am. Well, we ... well, kinda just met. No ma'am, there are no boys here. I'm not that kinda girl!"

Kyouko winked in Sayaka's direction as she said this last, and Sayaka blushed and looked quite uncomfortable.

"I will take good care of your daughter, ma'am. It was nice to talk to you as well, ma'am."

Sayaka took the phone back, and sat down beside Kyouko. The redhead placed her arms around Sayaka, and the blue haired girl leaned in with the softest of sighs.

"Yes mom. I ... well ... it's only one time. No mom, I don't think she is going to be in town too long. She is ... visiting. What? Well ... I will see if she wants to."

She glanced up into Kyouko's eyes.

"Mother would like to know, if you would like to eat dinner with us. This weekend?"

"Like I'd say no to free food!"

"Ok, but you have to behave," she hissed.

"I always behave!"

"Badly," Sayaka said with a grin. Kyouko stuck her tongue out at Sayaka.

"Mom. Oh. Oh, you heard that? Well ...."

Sayaka blushed.

"Yes mother. I will be good. And I promise Kyouko will be on her best behavior as well!"

Sayaka closed the phone and tossed it onto the top of the clothing pile. Kyouko grinned widely and grasped Sayaka's wrists, forcing her onto her back as Kyouko straddled her midsection. Sayaka blushed a bright red, and looked up into Kyouko's eyes.

"Very cute," Kyouko repeated.

"Now my mom probably thinks we ...."

"Are doing what we're doing?"