Chapter 2

<Bonnie>

I take my seat in class, putting my feet up on the desk. The bell just rung and the teacher isnt here yet.
"Bonnie take your feet off your desk!" Freddy fusses.
"Why?" I ask, grinning.
"You'll get dust on it!" He says.
I take my feet down. Dust settles on the dust and I blow it away.
"Sometimes I feel like you forget my element" I sigh.
"Sit down, class" the teacher says.
Our homeroom teacher is Mrs. Bishop, and our combat teacher is Mr. Bishop. It makes sense because Violet doesnt like violence.
Freddy gasps and rushes to his seat like hes in a goddamn anime.
"We have a new student joining us here." Violet smiles kindly, "please come to the front of the class and introduce yourself".
A young man with crimson hair, piercing yellow eyes, and a pirate aesthetic comes up.
"I'm Foxy-" he starts coughing. I watch as blood drips from his mouth. Somethings wrong I can feel it.
"Just Foxy" he says, voice crackling. He looks to Violet for assurance, and she nods. "I'm not much of a person. Dont ask questions or I'll come for you" he looks up, and his glowing yellow eyes narrow, looking directly at me.
My heart skips a beat, I place my hand on my chest. I know of nobody who has eyes like him. Not even Mangle. Nobodies eyes glow like that. So why does Foxys?
I look around me, inhaling sharply again I realize the only empty desk is next to me.
"You can sit next to Bonnie. Bonnie please raise your hand" Violet giggles.
I slowly raise my hand, and Foxy growls, walking over to me. I look up at him, holding his steady gaze.
What's his problem?
I narrow my eyes, blowing my hair out of my face. Foxy clenches his fists. Then unclenches them, then clenches them again.
I exhale through my nose loudly.
Foxy copies me.
Suddenly Foxy lunges for me and I'm quick to react. I grab his arm, and he let's out a cute gasp. I flash him a brilliant smile, and throw him onto the floor.
The student gasp, chanting fight.
"Break it up you two! I dont know what your problem is but yall needa chill" Violet says, biting her nails.
"Nobody controls me" Foxy says, biting down on my finger because I pinned him to the ground. I howl with pain, sucking on my finger. Foxy laughs.
"Is everything ok here?" Vincent asks.
"You... you...." I get lost in his gaze again.

<Foxy>
His hard stare softens, and I blink with confusion. Wasn't he angry at me a second ago?
"You bitch" I say angrily, trying to keep my calm, but obviously failing.
I lunge at Bonnie with all my might, only to be held back from reaching him. Bonnie looks at me in fear, tears forming in his eyes.
"Move an inch and I'm using my element on you" Vincent whispers in my ear.
"Fuck you" I say through gritted teeth, yet I stay completely still.
"What happened Violet?" Vincent asks.
"I dont know, he and Bonnie were having a stare down and it escalated" Violets voice wobbles as she explains the situation.
"Foxy, why did you turn the stare down into a fight?" Vincent's breath tickles the tip of my ear.
I pant, licking my lips. If I tell him the truth I'll be admitting it to me, too, and  I don't want that option to be possible for me.
"If I took you into my office will you tell me?" Vincent asks.
"No" I say.
"Give me a hint" Vincent says.
It's just a hint, it's not straight up telling him.
"It has something to do with Bonnie" I whisper under my breath.
Bonnie is inches away from my face, so of course he heard that. He does a cute little gasp, and I let out a slight giggle, before making my face go neutral.
"If I let you go will you attack anyone?" Vincent asks.
"No" I say firmly.
He slowly loosens his grip before letting his arms fall to his side. Me and Bonnie return to our seats quietly, keeping my head low.
Vincent goes up to the front of the class, tilting his head down, making Violet blush like crazy.
"Call me whenever this happens" he says with a sexy whisper. Violet nods, starstuck. Vincent kisses her forehead.
"I was coming here anyways" Vincent tells the class, "most of you are nee here, so ask me and Vi questions as you please" Vincent wraps his arm protectively around Violet.
I slowly raise my hand after a minute of nobody raising their hands.
"How long have you two been married?" I ask before I can stop myself.
"Two years why?" He asks.
"How long have you been dating?" I ask.
"Six years" Violet says, cocking her head.
"Violet, arent you used to Vincent's actions by now?" I ask.
"Huh? What do you mean?" She asks.
"When Vincent whispered to you and kissed your forehead I noticed your intense blushing. Most people get used to their partners actions by the fifth year" I provide my knowledge on love.
"Uh, where did you get that info from?" Vincent asks.
I look down, flushing. Scolding myself from exposing myself so fast, I reveal the truth, "I've always been fascinated by the idea of love, so I studied love phsycology in junior high" I say sheepishly,
Bonnie stares at me with deep concentration, and I flash him a smile.
"Alright. Training, shall we?" Vincent asks.
We all nod in agreement.