Chapter 15

Foxy
I bang into class late after crying in the bathroom for half an hour. Ennard jumps, staring up at me surprised.
"Would you like to explain why you're late?" The teacher asks.
Me, knowing shes going to get out of me in front of the class to embarrass me, I sigh, "Bonnie broke up with so i was crying in the bathroom" i hear a fee mocking laughs from the back of the classroom, and i glare over there.
The teacher recoils, "would you like to go home and take it easy?" She asks.
"I cant. The twins-" what would happen if I spoiled the whole plan right now? Probably death. Honestly, I dont care anymore.
The teacher raises an eyebrow at me, "its nothing" I say, taking my seat next to my best Friend Ennard.
"Dude, what happened?" He asks.
The teacher goes back to the lesson, but she fades into the background as I talk to Ennard about everything. From the two sides, good and evil, and how the twins are evil, and the headmaster and his wife. How they told me to break up with Bonnie, to Bonnie getting with Freddy who's on the evil side but Bonnie doesnt know.
"What the fuck!" Ennard screams, jumping up and kicking his chair angrily, "that's just so wrong!" He gets even more intense and I cant stop him, "FREDDY IS ON THE EVIL SIDE BUT BONNIE DOESNT KNOW HES DATING SOMEONE EVIL. THE TWINS ARE PLANNING ON KILLING YOU EVENTUALLY, AND TURNING EVERYONE NORMAL WHO DOESNT HAVE ALL THE ELEMENTS INTO SLAVES. YOUR PLANNED TO GET KILLED AT PROM THIS YEAR, WHY IS OUR SOCIETY SO TWISTED?" Ennard punches the hard concrete wall, strong enough to make a small hole in it.
I have tears streaming down my face, and everyone is either staring at Ennard or me.
"Ennard. That was supposed to be a secret" I sniff.
"HOW CAN I KEEP IT A SECRET WHEN IT THREATENS MY BEST FRIENDS LIFE?" Ennard screams. "What are they planning to do to Bonnie?" He asks more calmly.
Everyone sits quietly, listening.
I wipe the tears from my eyes and face, narrowing my eyes.
"Their happy as long as he stays with Freddy." Is say.
"Any other important info I should know of?" Ennard asks.
I shake my head.
I start sobbing again, the reality of everything weighing in.
"I'm gonna die" I sob, repeating over and over again.
"No! No I'm not gonna let that happen!" Ennard growls, resting his forehead against the wall above the hole he created.
"YES I AM! I AM GONNA DIE" I scream, clawing the hair out of my head.
"Foxy no, stop destroying yourself over something that is not gonna happen. You're are gonna stay alive as long as i am here"
"Nooooooooooo then your gonna die!" I cry.
"FOXY ARSON! IVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS. YOUR GONNA LIVE, IM GONNA LIVE, EVERYTHING IS GONNA BE OK" Ennard says, and before I can even process whats happening, his lips meet mine.
I gasp, pulling back.
"I'm so sorry-" I cut Ennard off by kissing him again.
We break apart, and Ennard is blushing. I'm not sure how I feel about all this.
"E-ennard? Anything you want to say?" I ask.
Even though we're in a classroom, it's like no one is around, but their all here, witnessing everything.
"Um... I'm.... homiesexual?" Ennard says, rubbing the back of his neck.
"Are you sure?" I ask.
"I'm Foxysexual" Ennard says.
I awake from my trance, realizing no one is in here in the first place, and soon a siren signals.

This is a really short chapter bc its the last chapter in this book, apparently. The next book is set to be released in January, on January 12th Canada time. In a way it might be someones birthday gift, the way its set to release on that date. Also I wrote this little part on my laptop so i don't have the tools to bolden the print.

Thank you for this small journey, and the next book is being released January 12th Canada time!