Chapter 12

At school...

<Foxy>
Me and Bonnie finally arrive at school, after what seemed like ten hours,but I was only a 20 min walk, Bonnie says.
"WHAT THE FUCK" i scream horrifically once i get at school. "WHAT EVEN HAPPENED WHILE I WAS GONE".
I get it, they all fucking missed me BUT THEY DIDNT NEED TO MAKE THE WHOLE SCHOOL A SHRINE FOR ME. This is just embarrassing.
"Well they made this over the weekend. Probably when they heard you're coming back" Bonnie exclaims, facepalming.
Is anyone even here?
"FOXY" I hear two preppy girls squealing, and I realize too late their my sisters, because they come to hug me.
"Fuck off you two" i yell.
Suddenly theres a huge crowd around me, pushing me away from Bonnie, my only protection because i cant use my elements or powers when a bone in my body is fractured.
Theres so many people around me i dont even know what the fuck is happening at this point.

<Bonnie>
The crowd takes Foxy away from me magically, and I cant even process what has happened until after it happened.
I peek through the crowd, seeing a bewildered Foxy, and Freddy comes out of nowhere, facing Foxy. They chant kiss and they do, and my law drops. What the fuck just happened.
I cant even hear what the two are saying to each other, they pull away, I watch it all happen, everyone fangirls over the ship, Foxy is still bewildered, and Freddy goes in for another kiss.
My arms feel numbs, my legs feel numb, my face feels numb, and my head hurts.
I clench my fists angrily, shooting air from my hand, putting walls around Foxy with dirt and rock. I take it down immediately, and everyone looks at me, surprised.
"You've crossed the line Freddy. I'm always known as the harmless innocent boy at school. Not anymore" I growl.
Foxy wheels out between me and Freddy, panicked. He glances at us, bewildered.
"FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT" everyone chants loudly.
They shove Freddy to the front of the crowd.
After a few moments of having a stare down, Freddy speaks. "Your small body looks pathetic standing there, acting like you're actually tough. You only have air as an element. How could that possibly compete against my raging fire. Blow it away? Where would you blow it-"
Wind blows out of the palms of my hands, blowing him back into the crowd.
"I wasn't ready!" He complains.
"Its annoying how much you talk, Freddy." I tell him.
"I still wasn't ready though" Freddy growls.
I laugh, "bitch. Do you ever listen?"
Freddy gasps when we finally realizes the vines I made slowly creep up him. Its my power.
Freddy gets weird look in his dull blue eyes, and suddenly a strong blast of fire is shot at me.
I get blasted by the heat, and I bring up rock walls around me, slamming into them, furiously trying to put myself out.
I finally put myself out and I take the walls around me down, just to get tackled by Freddy.
"HAHAHA YOU LITTLE BITCH"  Freddy says, punching my mouth. I cough up a puddle of blood, throwing a punch into Freddys stomach, sending his breakfast flying through the air.
I shove Freddy to the ground, knocking him out and tying him up with vines.

I look up, panting, wiping blood from my mouth.
I dont understand why Freddy did that. He could've just stepped down when I challenged him, acknowledging the fact that hes never gonna get Foxy.
"What happened out here and why the fuck is Bonnie's shirt half gone?" Vincent asks, walking out.

<Foxy>
The bell rings and its time for everyone to get to their morning classes. Bonnie glances at me, unties Freddy for Violet to take care of. He then starts taking off toward the men's locker room, going to put on his gym shirt for the day. I wheel myself after him quietly, trying to avoid the fallen leaves on the ground. Fuck fall.
I peek around the corner, watching Bonnie. He grasps the sides of the sink, staring at himself in the mirror.
"I could have killed Freddy." He says, spitting more blood into the sink, "screw that, he fucking forced Foxy to make out with him, taking advantage of Foxys vulnerable state for his selfish reasons. I had every right to kill him right then and there" Bonnie rambles.
Damn. Hes that protective of me? How come he only now shows this! Does it look like I need protection in this goddamn wheel chair? It's only my legs are broken, and powers and elements are gone! I work out my top half! I can throw a good punch! Why the fuck is Bonnie acting like a top? I'm clearly the alpha male, embarrassing him. Heck, he even blushes furiously like a bottom when I flirt with him.
Bonnie washes his face with straight up water, gurgling a few cups of it to get the remaining blood out of his mouth. He opens his locker, violently taking out his gym shirt, which is black almost mesh like material. He looks weird with black shirt and black pants. Then you just have his bright purple hair and red eyes.
"Hi Bonnie" I whisper, wheeling myself into the locker room.
Bonnie jumps back, screaming and jamming his hip bone in the corner of the sink. "FUCK YOU FOXY. You nearly gave me a heart attack" he says, catching his breath from the scream.
"I think you did have a heart attack" I joke, making Bonnie's face turn upside furiously also turning red as tomato.