Chapter 4

<Bonnie>
I gasp as Foxy is knocked out cold. The shadow figure disappears, and I'm left with my mouth hanging open, staring at Foxys unconcious body.
"That was expected to happen" I hear Puppet saying to Vincent.
"Of course. You're his god father, you know him better than I do. They'll be after him after hes used his elements in an open space like this" Vincent says.
Wait what? What's happening? The gears start spinning as I make sense of things in my head. Of course somebody is after him because he has all the elements, which is really rare.
I sneak through the crowd and get closer to hear what Puppet and Vincent are saying.
"His parents are going to be wiped tomorrow." Vincent says, "I expect him to be at your mansion 9am sharp tomorrow" Vincent rubs the stubble on his chin.
"Of course, Vincent. For now, we need a medic" Puppet says.
Who here is a medic? Oh me!
Suddenly the shadow figure appears again just as Foxy stirs. Foxy sits up, rubbing his head, looks up and gasps.
I see a pair of furious eyes through the pitch black shadows surrounding the figure, and I let my vision enhance.
The figure has a knife, and hes slowly raising it to stab a clueless Foxy.
"FOXY! WATCH OUT" I scream, running toward in the middle of the field to take the stab. I dive over his body, feeling a sharp pain in my back. The figure disappears, and I run over in pain, watching as my blood spills over the grass.

<Foxy>
I gasp. It happened so fast I didnt have time to process it. The shadow figure was about to stab me, and somehow Bonnie saw that. And now hes lying beside me, bleeding to death. All I can do is lie on the ground in shock.
"What happened?" People say panicked.
Even I'm still not entirely sure what happened.
I gasp, I can't survive is Bonnie dies! I turn to my side, and see Bonnie's helpless face, twisted with pain.
Tears gather in my eyes. It's only the first day and I've already developed a crush on this cute grape.
"Its going to be okay" I whisper in his ear, and I slowly pull the knife out of his back, as to not damage anything.
All I can hear is Bonnie's poor screaming, and tears fall off my face, disturbing the blood.
"Its going to be okay. I'm going to heal you. You're going to be okay" I whisper, mostly to him but also myself.
Hes not going to make it. It's too late. Hes going to die right here. Those thoughts constantly ring in my head as Bonnie continues screaming.
"Its out!" I yelp, throwing the bloody knife away. It was lodged in deep.
Bonnie pants, catching some air.
I wipe my tears away. The most painful part is over now. No need to shed anymore tears.
"This wont hurt as much" I tell Bonnie, voice scratching the back of my throat. I placed my cupped hands over Bonnie's deep back wound, he flinches, the pressure hurting a little bit. I close my eyes, breathing deeply. I hear the skin building back together, but I cant put more blood in him. Hes going to have to rest for a few days.
"Done" I say, removing my hands. The material of his shirt has been repaired as well.
I fall back onto my back, breathing fresh clean air. "I healed your wounds and the hole in your shirt, but I cant restore your blood so you're going to have to rest for a few days to get the blood cells you need. You have permanent damage to the tissue in your back so you cant go too hard. You can get stronger so you dont feel the little bit of pain left, but I suggest you rest for max four days" I tell Bonnie. "You didnt have to risk your life to save me" I add angrily.
"I'm sorry Foxy!" Bonnie says.
I put my hand to my face, sighing.
"Damnit, Bonnie. Fuck you" I say, getting up and dusting myself off. I turn toward Vincent and Puppet.
"THE FUCK WAS THAT!" I yell angrily.
"Foxy, pack your bags immediately" Puppet says, his face remains stone cold, and his arms remain crossed sternly over his chest.
"Why" I ask, confused.
"Because your parents are gone. That's what happens when you use it all" Puppet says.
I stand there, gaping at Puppet.
"No....no no, you're joking!" I start laughing manically, covering up the hurt.
"I'm not." Puppet says, "they were scheduled to die as soon as you used all your powers at once" he says calmly.
"Why did you make me us them, then?" I ask.
"You wouldnt be able to get into the school if you didnt" Violet says.
"And now your parents are dead." Marionette says.
"Who....who a-am I going go-to stay with t-then?" I cant stop my voice from trembling like I just woke up from a nightmare when I was younger. I feel the tears build up in my eyes and I rapidly blink because theres no way I'm crying in front of the whole goddamn school.
"I am your Godfather, and Mari is your Godmother" Puppet explains.
No way, the siblings are raising me now? But my mom- shes dead. Am I attending her funeral? I never even knew my dad, he was raising my siblings- will I ever meet them?