Chapter 9

<Bonnie>
"Why.... did you bring me here?" I blurted instead of asking how this place even exists.
Foxy looks at me, confused, "you're safe here" he frowns.
"What do you mean?" I ask, extremely confused. Something is going to happen, I feel it.
"Foxy, tell me the truth. What's going on with you" I ask through gritted teeth.
"I cant or you'll be in danger too, I'd rather not talk to you, it's the safest way out of this. The other option is talking to you, and involving you in whatever the fuck is happening right now and you're gonna get physically hurt along the way" Foxy says.
"Whatever is happening, I'm going to stay with you and help. I'm strong. I may look like noodle but trust me, I'm not" I laugh.
"Are you sure? Theres no going back after this" Foxy says, a stern look on his face.
I nod once, sharply.
"Are you familiar with history?" Foxy asks.
I shake my head.
"Let's sit down and relax for a bit. This is supposed to be a date after all" Foxy smiles softly.
"I can keep up with you" I say, biting into a carrot ironically.
Foxy laughs, "ok. Puppet is over 200 years old confirmed. Not sure exactly how old, but he stopped aging when he turned 18, which is why hes hot".
I inhale sharply, almost choking on my carrot. I start laughing because Foxy admitted hes attracted to his abuser.
"What?" Foxy asks.
"YOURE ATTRACTED TO YOUR ABUSER" I snort.
"We dont talk about that. Anyways, Marionette is one year younger than him, she also stopped aging at 18. Their mom died in a car crash in 2013, leaving their father to care for the twins, and their older brother, Marionne, also while running the family business, that made them rich.
The family business is called Elements Co. They have an official website, Elements.co.www.com/main (PLEASE DONT LOOK THAT UP ITS NOT REAL ITS MADE UP)." Foxy says, typing something on his phone.
I look over his shoulder, "see, the website" Foxy says.
I read the front page: Elements Co. is here to capture and train everyone born with an element. Now hiring.
"What the fuck. I'm searching this up right now." I say.
Once I get on the website I click on the tab for school.
There is one school for Elementals. It is located on Canada.
School rules: no dating, no friends, punishment: beating. If they dont have an A+ by the end of the school year execute them.
Headmaster: Vincent Bishop-Afton
Principal: Violet Bishop-Afton
Special Student: Foxy Arson
Students on Special Watch: Foxy Arson, Bonnie Fletcher, Mangle Arson, Lolbit Arson
What the fuck! I click on student profiles, and I click on a file labeled The Arsons.
Foxy Arson
Element: Air, Water, Fire, Light, Earth
Powers: Healing, XRay vision
Brain power: 100%
Notes: we have noticed his eyes glow over the past few days hes been at school. Puppet and Marionette are trying to work on it.
We have also noticed his behaviour with student Bonnie Fletcher. Students suspect they might be dating.
"You have a whole fucking profile!" I tell Foxy while he stares at his phone, eyes going back and forth.
"You too. I suggest you read yours. You need to know they info they have on you" Foxy says.
I back out of his family profile, and click on mine.
Bonnie Fletcher
Element: air
Powers: healing
Brain Power: 110%
Notes: his brain power is unusually high. We suspect he might be the subject we were looking for. His prototype is called god.
We noticed his behaviour with student Foxy Arson. Students suspect they may be dating.
This student unleashes dangerous brain waves. He can kill someone if he really thinks about it. If anything happens we are ordered to lock him up in the String Mansion.
WHAT. THE. FUCK. "FOXY. YOU NEED EXPLAIN".
"I only have this info and I need more time spent with you if I want to know anything else" Foxy explains.
I snort unironically.
I click on a page labeled Powers.
Types of powers, Healing, XRay, power to grow gills underwater, power to grow wings, etc.
Most dangerous Power: God
Prototypes: God, Goddess, Moon
Wait what. I look up for a second, lying down and processing this information. I glance at Foxy to find him giggling at me, "calm down" he says.
"Ok so. We have this information. Now what?" I ask.
"Get more information" Foxy says.
"What's our goal?" I ask.
"Survive" Foxy says.
"I think I may need more information now" I gulp, terrified for my life.
"Are you scared?" Foxy smiles evilly.
I roll my eyes, turning back to my phone while shoving a whole entire sandwich in my mouth.
I go back to Foxys family profile, clicking on Lolbit.
Lolbit Arson
Element: light
Powers: none
Brain Power: 95%
Notes: she can adjust the brightness of her eyes like Foxy, we are not sure what causes this.
"Lolbit has a very boring profile" I say after I finish reading.
"I know, right? I was expecting her to have like, 100% brain power." Foxy says.
"Do you know anything about your eyes? How the fuck do you change the brightness?" I ask.
"Its not that hard once you get the hang of it" Foxy shrugs, "I found out I had this power-"
"That's a power!?" I gasp.
"Well no shit" Foxy says, "anyways, I found out I have this power when i snuck out of the house to go to a party in 9th grade. I couldnt see around the tight corners and i willed my eyes to become brighter and they did." Foxy concludes.
"Wow" i trail, going back to my phone. I click on Mangles Profile, curious.
Mangle Arson
Element: Light
Powers: electricity
Brain Power: 92%
Notes: none
Well Mangles pretty simple. Wait, wasn't she flirting with Foxy though? I guess they did not catch her.
I suddenly my phone dings, and I get a notification from the website that says E M E R G E N C Y.