Chapter 10

The next day...

<Foxy>
I hear my alarm right by my ear, and I jump, falling off my bed. I grasp my stomach in pain, Puppet found out about me and Bonnie's date last night, and um....yeah.
I shut off my alarm and open my phone, realizing I fell asleep reading the emergency.
I think it was something about my family. The twins had a few "friends" over last night, they said they were just hanging out together but I heard them talking about me and my family.
I cant recall anything that happened last night but I'm gonna be late for school so I'll read it when I get there.
Someone knocks on my door, "Foxy? Are you in there?" Marionette says.
"Changing!" I call back.
She falls silent so I can only assume shes waiting patiently for me to open the door.
I quickly brush my teeth and rub some dry shampoo in my hair, i through on my hoodie and some black skinny jeans Puppet gave me.
I open the door, "do you need something." I ask, glaring at her.
"Can i come in?" She asks.
I shrug, and she crosses my room to sit on the spinning office chair. I plop on my bed as she crosses her legs.
"This talk is long overdue. I'm against Puppet beating you every time you do something wrong." She sighs.
I notice what shes wearing, a long black dress lined with silver. Her face is pale with a hint of blush, red lipstick, and mascara with black eyeliner done with a cat style. Usually shes wearing lounge wear.
"I've talked to Puppet. Now I know him. I have for over 200 years, you wont forgive him, I know that. Give him a second chance. Hes actually really kind and a really great person".
I roll my eyes, "whatever. Can I go to school now?" I ask.
Marionette tosses me a set of keys, "drive yourself I've got a date" she says.
"With who?" I ask, eyes sparkling mischievously.
"Hint: shes a girl" Marionette says.

I get in the car, starting it. I'm about to drive illegally, I've took the test about 7 times already and each and every time I fail. Marionette obviously trusts me, she knows I can drive myself to the school. It's only gonna take 10 minutes.
I slam on the breaks, realizing I almost crashed. The lights are red up ahead. I was distracted with my own thoughts.
I ease my foot on the gas pedal once the light turns green shifting gears. The cars around me whizzed past my windows, and the school comes into sight up ahead. I'm going to make it. I'm going to make it!
Suddenly I hear a loud honking noise, cars fly everywhere, my windows shatter, the glass stabbing me in several different place. The air bags activate, trying to protect me as the car tumbles into the ditch. Suddenly a car comes flying through the air toward me just as I stop. It hits me and I feel sharp pain on my leg. I see the bone fracture pop out of my skin, and I shriek, mortified. Blood pours out of my leg and I hear sirens in the distant.
"OH MY GOD! MY LEG" I scream, tears rolling down my cheeks heavily.
I can't move, I'm paralyzed.
I black out, waking back up in an ambulance, I think.
"Hello? Hello? Can you hear me?" The paramedic before me asks.
"Yeah" my voice croaks.
"Do you remember your name?" She asks.
"Foxy.....Arson" I black out again.

<Bonnie>
I tap my fingers on my desk impatiently, waiting for Foxy to get his ass in here. I keep glancing at my phone every so often, and pretty soon Vincent takes us outside for training.
"We are going to pair up for this" Vincent says, "Mangle, Orville. Freddy, Chica. Bonnie, Ennard..." my phone suddenly starts ringing, making Vincent trails off.
"Put it on speaker" Vincent orders, "your phone should be on silent".
I answer the call and put it on speaker, "hello?" I ask, voice shaking.
"Bonnie.....what is your relationship with Foxy exactly?" Marionette asks.
"What happened" I gulp.
"Answer my question before I answer yours" she says.
Everyone soon crowds around me, eager for an answer.
"Uhm...." we hadn't made it official.....but.... I'm pretty sure when one goes on more than one date their dating. "We're um....dating" I chuckle nervously.
The students around me gasp.
"Am I on speaker?" Mari asks.
"Yeah, Vincent told me to put you on speaker. Please answer my question. Why isnt Foxy here? What happened?"
Marionette takes a deep breath, and I gulp loudly.
"Foxy got in a car crash" she says.
Tears threaten to fall from my eyes, and I cant move.
"He has several injuries, a few stab wounds from the glass of his windows, and a fractured leg. His powers and element are um, broken, for the time being. The doctors are scared hes never going to be able to walk again" Marionette says.
"Bonnie are you ok?" Ennard asks.
I fall down, silent tears fall down my face.
"Foxy was um, found burning in the car. He passed out sometime before the explosion. Hes ok though, currently recovering in the hospital-"
"Drive me to the hospital hes staying at. I need to see him" I demand.
"I- will Vincent allow that? And Foxy is not in a coma for your understanding".
"Yes Bonnie can go. I'm not that harsh, especially when it comes to loved ones" Vincent trails off.

<Vincent>
I trail off, thinking about the time Violet was involved in a plane crash. Shes the only survivor.
I never left the hospital for days.