Chapter 11

Seven days after the accident...

<Foxy>
I roll myself out of the hospital in my wheelchair, my legs still broken. I was surprised when I found out that I had crushed both of them.
I find Puppet leaning on the side of a limo, and I'm taken aback.
"Hi Puppet" I say nervously.
"Hello, Foxy." He says.
"Uhh, why the limo?" I ask.
"Oh we arent riding in this Marionette is."
"Where is she going?" I ask.
"A concert. An hour from here" Puppet chuckles.
"I didnt know she was a singer" I say.
"Uh huh. Anyway, I'm not even picking you up, in just here to talk to you" Puppet says. He walks past me and I wheel myself after him as fast as I can.
He stops and leans against the side of the hospital building, staring at me.
"Soo, uh, what do you need?" I ask.
"I dont need anything, I just need to tell you something. Me and Marionette are going away for a week so you're staying with Bonnie. I spoke to him and his family and their all totally ok with it." Puppet says.
"Ok...." I say, trailing off. After all, what else am I supposed to say?
"Ok that's all" Puppet says, walking back toward the parking lot. I roll after him, glad that I put in those extra push ups before I crashed.
"Be good. Me and Mari actually like you somehow. Dont get hurt till we come back" Puppet and Mari wave goodbye before the limo takes off, leaving me waiting for Bonnie to get here.

<Bonnie>
I head into the hospital parking lot, feeling jittery. Foxy is gonna need help into the car and that's gonna feel awkward for both of us.
I turn into the pickup zone, shutting off the car. Foxy is casually waiting, but I can tell hes panicking inside.
I get out of the car, examining him. He has sweat beading his forehead even though its fucking cold as Antarctica out here.
"Foxy I know what you're thinking, but ignore the awkwardness like I'm gonna try and do"

<Puppet>
I looks out the window, sweat beading my forehead.
"What did you tell him" Marionette asks.
"You're going to a concert and I'm going on a business trip" I say wiping my forehead with a cloth.
Marionette laughs evilly, "this plan is going to work no doubt" she says.
"No shit" I reply.
"Why do you look so stressed then?" Marionette says, concerned.
"I'm still having some doubts" I tell her.
She laughs again, "what are they? What is there to be worried about?"
"The students are smart. They would know if something was going on" I say.
"But they get distracted by each other with all their gossip and bullshit. " Mari pipes.
"But there are two specific students we got our eyes on, remember? Foxy and Bonnie. Their the smartest students we have at the school".
"You've got a point there. But didnt we revise the plan so they wouldnt figure it out?" She asks.
"I dont know anymore. Who's all on our side again?" I ask.
"Vincent, Violet, me, you, and Marionne are on our side" Mari says.
I sigh anxiously.

<Vincent>
My phone starts ringing very loudly, interrupting my yoga time. I grumble to myself angrily, answering the phone, "Puppet. You interrupted my yoga time!" I growl.
"Sorry, but we need to go over the plan" he says.

The next day...

<Foxy>
My alarm goes off, and I realize today is Monday, which means school. I get up and swipe left on my phone, turning the alarm off. An intense pain in my legs remind me of how I broke them when I drove Marionette's car and crashed. Then I realize I'm staying at Bonnie's this week.
How the fuck am I supposed to walk? Wait, I have a wheelchair, I'm such an idiot.
I yawn, sitting up and stretching, pulling myself onto the wheelchair i apparently now own. I get dressed....somehow? I guess, and brush my teeth, not even bothering with my hair. I never bother with my hair the only time i brush it is after i take showers or baths. How am i gonna shower!
I wheel myself out of the guest bedroom, that's actually Bonnie's moms bedroom, Bonettes has been blocked off, and apparently Bonnie lives alone.
"Morning Foxy" Bonnie says, spitting toothpaste out of his mouth into the kitchen sink because why not.
"Hi, how do you get to school?" I ask.
"I walk. Or run. Or drag myself. Normally I'd take the bus or have my mom drive me, but ever since the incident the buses stopped going through here, scared someone was gonna get murdered. Sorry" Bonnie realizes hes still talking about me.
"Whatever. Let's go" I wheel myself to the door, stopping to grab my backpack, slipping it over the chair handles.
Bonnie grabs his book bag and pushes me out, "hey!" I gasp.
"You were taking too long" he laughs.
"Yeah whatever" I roll my eyes affectionately.

After heading towards the school in awkward silence for a while, Bonnie breaks it.
"I live alone..... and you're staying with me for a week.... and we have no parental super vision or anything like that.... so technically, we could fuck anytime" Bonnie realizes.
I stop briefly, laughing, "how the fuck am I supposed to do that with two broken legs", and I start rolling after Bonnie again.
"I mean, love technically acts as a pain killer, plus the medications store currently on too" Bonnie explains.
"So... I guess we could fuck" I smile.
"We both need help at this point" Bonnie laughs, which also makes me chuckle a bit.
"Oh yeah, a little update at school, or in your case, a huge update, Freddy has a crush on you and really wants to fuck you" Bonnie says.
"What the fuck. Who even ships me and him together?" I ask.
"Your sisters, apparently. It was a game of truth or dare" Bonnie tells me.
I gasp evily.