𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆.

I 023

I 023. I

𝑪𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑪𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒔

❝ pit ❞

ARIADNE HAD BEEN UP SINCE FOUR. She couldn't sleep after her terrible dream, and the girl had just missed the Apollo cabin's battle against an Aethiopian drakon which had been spotted at the borders of camp.

She had spent her time organizing the large amount of cups in the cabinet by the drink fountain. The girl then went through Castor and Pollux's amount of useless junk in their loft, which happened to result in alot being thrown down the random magic hole they have in their basement.

The girl didn't know where it led to, and frankly, she could care less. She spent time in the small grotto, listening to the waterfall and catching up on a few books Annabeth and recommended for her when she couldn't sleep.

At first, not sleeping was a bummer, but it left her time to think about her dream. Aphrodite was incredibly serious about her never doubting her feelings, but that didn't seem human to her, and it was as if she wanted her to always trust Percy.

And she did. But at times, the girl wondered if he only felt the way he did because of the prophecy, and thought that they would only be a possibility and not a reality.

Of course, that was considered doubting his feelings and she was specifically told not to. But the girl was confident her feelings meant something. Butterflies and blushes, hand holds and small whispered jokes between them, what was there not to feel?

She had been caught many times by herself or Annabeth or even Grover when she would stare at him. Or even when she would involuntarily run her hands through his hair, attempting to fix it, but never successful.

And there were many times where he was caught. Either humming when she played with the gray streak in his hair, or smiling when she sang, she wasn't as oblivious as he was. But she was self conscious.

After dressing in a pair of shorts and an orange camp t-shirt, she had time to just relax before her brothers came running down the stairs with a new problem for her to solve seeing as she was their counselor.

Her hair was becoming to hot around her neck, and she brushed it, causing it to become fuzzy and frizzy. The girl pulled her knotted curls into a high ponytail and brushed aside the bangs which were growing awkwardly. They still looked choppy but were growing at different rates.

And soon, it was time for breakfast. Her brothers woke up five minutes before and quickly changed before bickering about who looked better in the morning.

The girl led them down the pathway and towards the dining pavilion with the rest of the campers following their counselors. She waved at Silena and Charlie, smiling at the two who would send one another loving looks.