CHAPTER FOUR!

CHAPTER FOUR,
TURNING OUT.

THE SOUND OF THE TRAIN RUMBLING awoken Parker from his deep slumber, slowly rising off the couch.

"Hey, Five!" Vanya greeted, but stopped once she only seen Parker in the living room.

Parker turned his head, "I'm sorry, Five... must have gotten up early for coffee."

Vanya dropped her head, sighing.

"He isn't... mad at you," He tried convincing her. "Five just having a really rough time with processing his life that might end."

"What about you? you really didn't talk about how you ended up there or what you have seen." Vanya remembered. "what happened to you?"

"Um," Parker said, chuckled lowly. "Nothing more or less than what Five went thru. How I got there? Still a bit lost... Which is pretty badly if you ask me."

"Wow, that's terrible, I'm so sorry for what you and my brother had to indulge for years." Vanya says, placing her hands over Parker. "Wish we coulda done more to help you guys."

"No. I'm sure you guys probably did everything you could from this timeline" He chuckled, shrugging lightly.

"Wow, so like... when was your birthday?" Vanya asked.

"October 1st. Same as Five." He respondedz

"Wow, my father always told us nobody else was born on october 1st, 1989," Vanya informed. "But have literally have 42 bedroom inside a mansion."

"Wow... that's a lot of room." Parker scoffed.

"I just... really hope you'll find about yourself before everything played out the way it does." Vanya sent him a comforting smile.

"Me too," He smiled.

"I mean... you realize you're stuck in your 16-year-old body?" Parker asked, changing into another uniform. "They're aren't going to just give a kid the name of the eyeball owner."

Five pursed his lips, tilting his head as Parker had given him something to think about. "You're right, I got another idea."

"What you got?" Parker struggled to ties the tie around the collar. Five tried explaining but was frustrated and slapped Parker hand away, taking control of the tie.

"Klaus."

"Klaus? As in your pill popping brother?" Parker asked in disbelief. "You're joking, right?"

"I know he got some screwed in twisted in his brain but he's really... you know." Five defended, tying the tie tightly. "He the better option as of now."

"Thanks." Parker smiled.

"What?"

Parker pointed to the tie, wiggling his eyebrows before watching Five nods and walk off.