CHAPTER ELEVEN!

CHAPTER ELEVEN,
TURNING OUT.

ricky was wandering around the commission, looking for parker. he was also trying figure out what to say if his mother had found him, or killed him before rick could.

"hey, lil bro. what's you doing?" lila asked.

"um.. i.. kinda.." he stammered, "lost.. parker yesterday.." he whispered.

"uh uh, mom gonna give you the 3rd degree, haha." lila joked.

he squinted his eyes at lila, "you lost diego... so we in the same boat, lil one."

"shut up." lila scolded as they made their journey toward the handle's reclaimed office.

"careful," the handler said with her pipe between her lip, "i want that hem straight enough to cut throats."

"hmm." the handler moaned as she watched in reflection of the middle as ricky and lila enter the office, rooting their foot by the door.

"nice frock." lila complimented, "is this a swearing in or a... a coronation?"

"how's your new hirers working out? i heard he lasted all of ten minutes in orientation before he started running amok. and traitor didn't even last a full second before he escaped." the handler straightforward gotten to the point.

"oh, you know boys." lila replied, arms crossed as she steps toward the handler, "they're probably around here somewhere eating a..."

"a very large sandwich." ricky added, raised brows.

"mm-hmm. herb!" the handler called in, within second he had entered the room with security guard forcing him into the room, "tell lila and ricky what you told me."

"i.. uh.. didn't actually offer it up, you put a knife to my throat." herb replied seriously.

"go on!"

"uh... diego and parker commandeered the infinite switchboard... and left the commission"herb informed the two sibling, "he also held a knife to my throat."

"i knew he was a grifting little gonad. so, what are you gonna do about them?" the handler asks.

"me?"

"me?"

ricky and lila said in simultaneously, raised brows at each other before looking back at their mother who turned toward them.

"your puppy, your responsibility. or are you forgetting our little agreement?" she responds.

"you only let them stay hoping we'd have to kill them." ricky clarified the handler plan.

"ta-ta!" the handler teased.

"but... but.. he's your nephew!" rick argued.

"on the wrong side of the track, ricky. the wrong side of the track." the handler chuckled.

"so, was this all a test?" lila questioned.

"everything is a test, darling. the question is..." the handler starts, pouring a glass of champagne, "why are you both failing it?"

"i'm not failing." lila argued.

"let's handle it our way!" rick asked in a seriously tone, gazing at the handler.

"does your way include decapitation?" the handler asked.

"quartering, boiling, thumbscrews, burning at the stake, or chinese water torture?" the handler listed.