CHAPTER ONE!

day 4, august 16th, 1962 -12:02 am

12:02 am

PARKER OLIVER has taken steps onto the sidewalk, struggling to keep his eyes awaken from staying away for the last two past days. he was still hoping that someone would've fallen from the portal by now, becoming more furious with after-effects of this time traveling.

parker haven't eaten, bathed or changed, and he couldn't stand being dirty, unhygienic and hungry. parker's powers was an understate- ment, that didn't work. time traveling had drained them for a while, how long? no clues.

parker stumbled a few steps trying to keep his posture before bumming into a group of teenagers, falling onto the ground harshly.

"watch where you going, fag,"

"ugly bastard acted like he didn't see us,"

"kinda look like a sweat hog,"

even if he wanted to use his power just for a fucking moment, he couldn't because he'd get caught and he didn't any backups if he'd gotten caught being a thief or murdering. this was definitely the worst moment ever, traveling into 1962, alone.

parker was in disbelief, he was scared, he was everything that explained homeless. couldn't believe that something could he happens to him, adorable and sweet him. maybe this was punishment for murdering his family, right?

parker sigh, staggering toward the opposite of the street not fully aware or functioned of the vehicle speed toward him. he panicked, shooting his hands in yield as the vehicle came to suddenly stop.

parker exhaled sharply, squinting his eyes brightest light, blinding him before his body felt numb. he'd never felt this pain before, what could the time traveling possibility done this time to his body? parker groans, trying cover his eyes.

thud.

"mom, you said you didn't hit him!" the young boy exclaimed, his mother rubbed her forehead in frustration. "I didn't, the car is literally feet away from his body... he was standing for approximately six seconds," she argued, staring at the helpless boy numb body.

parker couldn't really make out the two figure face, his vision wasn't clear enough. he blinked a course of time before he became unconscious.

"this isn't going to be good for john's presidential!" the woman panicked, breathlessly. "calm down, mom, we figure something out... I think." the young boy tried calming her down, grabbing her wrist, shaking her.

"is he homeless?" the boy asked, hovering over the boy as he scanned the unconscious body that was laying under him, "no offense, your clothes are a little ..uptight," the boy continued.