CHAPTER SIXTEEN!

CHAPTER FIVE,
TURNING OUT.

PARKER WAS STANDING BEFORE THE POLICE DEPARTMENT STATION, that he knew diego and detective patch worked.

parker didn't know what he hated most about the event that have occurred recently, his brother discovery, his argument with five, or the fact he was standing in front of the police station.

he knew he wanted this experience to just be said and done with, he knew he'd probably just saved the world from a massive ending of the world theory. now he was lonely, lonely than he ever been. he achieved his commission while failing the other one, killing five hargreeves.

parker took a deep breath before he pushed through the double door, walking to detective patch's station. "hi!" he waved at her, smiling endearing. patch was shocked to see the boy that had saved her life in the station, standing up to hug him.

"parker? are you okay?" she asked as she pulled away from the hug. parker hesitated to nods before he shook his head, "no, i need help." he said, frantically.

"anything, what's it?"

he gulped lowly, "there was this cold case, about ten-- twenty years old? i believe."

patch squinted her eyes, confused. "elaborate, please."

"jessica oliver?" he pronounced.

detective patch eyebrows raised, as she walked toward the cold case files room. parker followed her, not aware that it was prohibited.

"i'm doing you a solid, but why would you want to know about this person case?" patch asked the frightened boy. "um..." parker respond, trying to figure out a lie to tell. parker snatched the file as he swiped his hand before detective patch's face.

"i'm sorry," he mouthed before he spatial jumped into an alleyway. this was the moment, the moment he'd been waiting for years to finally face. the moment that was going to be the beginning of his clean slate.

◜〄◝

five unzipped the duffel bag, grabbing the mannequin as he sat it down on the empty display. "i bet it feels good to be back with your... friends. and it's okay, say it."

"we always were an unlikely pair." five chuckles as he stuffed his hands in his pocket.

"this isn't easy for me, delores. i... i never felt this way about anyone, let alone, another guy."

"i want you to know that we cherish every single minute we ever shared with you, all 23 and a half million of them." five softly continued talking to mannequin. "and yes, i promise not to hurt parker. no matter what happens."

"we're lucky enough, we get a second chance, a second chance to live a normal life."

he chuckled at delores' joke, "you are right, i've always loved parker and we do have a lot of growing up to do."

"and i'll work on my anger,"

"we'll--" five paused, "i'll never forget you, delores." he sighed before he walked toward one of the employee, "excuse me, miss? could you give that mannequin something new to wear? she likes sequins."