CHAPTER SEVEN!

CHAPTER SEVEN,
TURNING OUT.

PARKER BEING TRAPPED was never a good feeling, it always made you feel things you didn't want to, or what you ran from. Parker had always felt trapped, fear that the only way to escape the feeling was never to be alone.

"Ahh... There's nothing like a little strangling to get the blood flowing, ani right?"

Parker moaned lowly, blinking a few time as he tried gathering his vision clearly. He dropped his head, seeing his arm tied up tight.

The familiar voice laughed.

"What's so funny, you asshole?" He overheard before there was a loud slap.

"Well, for one...you spent the last ten hours beating me senseless and, you've learned absolutely nothing," Klaus laughed, "I mean, nobody tells me shit, the truth is, I'm the one person in that house, that nobody will even notice that gone."

"Kidnapping Parker? That was probably one of the biggest mistake you made." Klaus added, Making Hazel and Cha-Cha rolls their eyes. "You dumbasses kidnapped the wrong guys" Klaus maniacally laughed again.

"Please make him stop talking,"

"Let's waterboard him." He overheard, turning head as liquids splashing magnified throughout his ears, looking over as Klaus practically gurgling down as much water as he could.

Parker tried moving his hand, grunting as his wrist started burning. "Ahh," He whimpered, taking realized they had effective ropes tied around his wrist. But he didn't know what type of ropes.

"Ah! oh, I needed that." Klaus happily sighs.

"Come on!"

"I was..." klaus burped, "...so parched. thank you. thank you." klaus continued, laughing.

"Klaus, Shut. Up." Parker angrily snapped at the extremely arousal hargreeves. "You're really cannot be having a full on Kim K moment, that's so freaking disgusting."

"Well, why yes I am," Klaus replied before Hazel and Cha-Cha turned Parker's chair around to face them. "Hey! Hey! Don't touch him."

"Parker Oliver, you didn't think we would pass up the opportunity to kill you?" Hazel expressed. "We haven't had this much fun since you and Five escaped."

Parker rolled his eyes, "Why does these fucking rope burn?"

"Why do you think?" Cha-Cha sassed, "A magician never tell her tricks"

Parker rolled his eyes.

"Just know you can't do anything now, we made sure to tie your boney, over-powerful ass to this chair tightly and strictly." Cha-Cha remarks.

"What the hell do you want?" Parker asked, becoming slightly annoyed.

"Strict instruction to bring you and Five back to organization. Now, where's he?" Hazel interrogated.

"I guess you didn't do your research, I don't talk to terrorist." Parker spats. "If I knew where five was, I'd never tell you."

"Beside, what do you want with us?" Parker mumbled loudly, rolling his eyes at the fools.

"Why's it your concern?" Cha-Cha snapped.

"Because it involves me, duh." Parker furrowed his brows at them. "I just know... this isn't going end well, and I'd kill you before you could ever wipe me from the face of the earth."