CHAPTER FOURTEEN!

( part two,
I heard a rumor. )

    PARKER TRAILED BEHIND ALLISON AND THE OFFICER FROM EARILER, still trying to find peabody and vanya

    PARKER TRAILED BEHIND ALLISON AND THE OFFICER FROM EARILER, still trying to find peabody and vanya. wow it'd never occurred to parker now, what weirdo name themselves leonard peabody? what the fuck.

    parker parked the hargreeves vehicle in the parking lot, stepping out before shutting the car door and runs after allison and the officer.

    "what's the plan? interrogate the victim?" he whispered toward allison as they followed behind the officer. "got a better idea? open for suggestions," allison offered, turning to parker.

    "yeah, I don't have anything, best you don't push to hard, okay?" parker reminds, allison nods as they entered the victim's hospital room. parker looks at the defeated victim, feeling empathetic for him.

    "they really did a number on him..." parker mumbled, allison nudged him the chest. parker surrendered, clasping his hand behind his back.

    "mr. luntz?" the officer exclaimed, "mr. luntz, can you hear me?" the officer questions.

    luntz groaned softly, groggily opening his eyes before turning his head to faces the trio standing at the end of his bed.

    "he said yep," parker says, covering his mouth after realizing that luntz said that through his thoughts.

    "who, um... who are you?" luntz asked, trying to regain his visions. "I'm sergeant cheddar, and these are... these are my associates," the officer gestured toward allison and parker as he winked.

    "just have a couple of questions for you?" the officer explained, parker hesitated on stepping closer to the victim to reattach his recent memory from last night.

    parker didn't want risk him exposing vanya and harold if they had something to this with this man injuries. "am I in trouble?" luntz asked, gazing at the officer.

   "no trouble, nothin' like that. I just... I wanted to ask you about the accident in the bearskin tavern parking lot last night." the officer respond, parker felt mix emotions going through his system.

    scared, frustrated, concerned.

    who the fawk is playing with their emotions in this hot ass room, parker glanced toward the window. "you're a cop," luntz question, the officer nodded.

    "you gotta protect me no matter what, right?" luntz questioned again, the officer nodded. "It's my sworn duty." the officer said with concern written over his face.

    "It was no accident," the man said.

    "what do you mean?" the officer asks stepping a little closer to the edge of the hospital bed.

    "this guy... hired us to start a fight," parker scrunched his nose, irritated at this elaborate plan this man obviously accepted as allison cross her arms.